Indian School of Mines (ISM) was established in 1926. ISM is located in Dhanbad. ISM provides training to manpower in the related disciplines of Management, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental Sciences and Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, applied Science and Humanities and Social Sciences. Indian School of Mines conducts educational programs in Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc.Tech.), Integrated Master of Science (M.Sc), Integrated Master of Science and Technology (M.Sc Tech.), Master of Technology (M.Tech.), Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech), Integrated Master of Technology (Integrated M.Tech), Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Philosophy (MPhil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.). Indian School Of Mines recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Campus Engineer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Dy Registrar, Field Assistant, Librarian, Project Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/Mathematics and Computing, Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Ph.D. degree in the appropriate branch, Master's degree, Master degree in Mathematics, Ph.D in the appropriate branch of engineering, M. Sc. / M. Sc. Tech. / Integrated M.Sc. Tech in Applied Geology/Geology, M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics, B.Tech in Civil / Computer Science & Engineering / M. Tech (Environmental Science & Engineering) / MSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Biotechnology / Geology / Microbiology, MSc / BSc in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Botany / Geology / Bio-Technology / Microbiology, Master's degree in Library Science / Information Science, for a great career at Indian School Of Mines.
IIT-ISM Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: HIGUM/2019-2020/686/CHEMISTRY
Indian Institute of Technology-Indian School of Mines (IIT-ISM)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Sc. in Chemistry (Specialization: Organic/Physical) with valid GATE/NET score Desirable Qualification 1 st Class in M.Sc.
30000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to PI (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Published on: 2nd January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian School Of Mines Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian School Of Mines Recruitment
About Indian School Of Mines
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR30000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Indian School Of Mines
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in IIT-ISM, Dhanbad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th January, 2020
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for 5 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 56 Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) Invites Application for 16 Project Associate, JRF and Various Posts
- M S Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Invites Application for 6 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Power Grid Corporation Of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) Invites Application for 62 Ad-hoc Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Bank Of India (BOI) Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts