Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for 4 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: PU/507/ADV/256
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate (RA)
Research Associate (RA)
Number of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. with research work in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Cryptology/ Econometrics and related areas. Preference will be given to candidates who have completed their Ph.D. from organisations other than ISI in the last two years.
47000-54000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upper age limit shall be 35 years as on 01 July 2021
How to Apply:
1. Eligible and interested candidates should apply for the position with a cover letter addressed to the Professor-in charge, Applied Statistics Division of the Institute, which is required to include
(a) Name (In block letters),
(b) Permanent/Present Address,
(c) E-mail Address,
(d) Telephone/Mobile No.,
(e) Parent’s/Spouse’s Name,
(f) Date of birth,
(g) Academic Qualifications (with the percentage of marks obtained in each examination starting from 10th class), (h) Experience (if any), (i) Aadhar Card No.,
(j) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status, self-attested soft copies of all documents/ testimonials latest by 19 July 2021 through e-mail to: email@example.com and must contain a CV including a research statement and a teaching statement.
2. Candidates should arrange for two reference letter(s) to be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 nd July from persons who can comment on his/her doctoral and/or Post-Doc work(s) including one from his/her Ph.D. supervisor(s). The selected candidate will be posted in Kolkata or Bangalore or Chennai.
Published on: 5th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
About Indian Statistical Institute
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) was established on 17th December 1931. ISI is focused on Statistics. The institute is involved in training and research in Statistics and related sciences. Indian Statistical Institute headquarters is located at Baranagar, Kolkata. It has four centres at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur, and a branch at Giridih. Areas of expertise of ISI are Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, quantitative Economics, Operations Research and Information Science. ISI offers undergraduate programs, i.e Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) (B.Stat) and Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) (B. Math), graduate programs, i.e Master of Statistics (M. Stat), Master of Mathematics (M. Math), Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (MSQE), Master of Science in Library and Information Science, Master of Technology in Computer Science (M Tech- CS) and Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research (MTech- QROR), and research fellowships for obtaining a PhD degree. Indian Statistical Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Officer-On-Special Duty, Senior Accounts Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Network Analysis, Engineering Assistant (Civil), Project Linked Persons, Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration), Scientific Assistant (Library), Junior Hindi Translator, Project Linked Person (Senior Linguistic/ Language Editor), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Bachelor's degree with ACA/AICWA/MBA (F) or Commerce graduate with SOGE, Graduate in any discipline + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m.) + Computer Operation, Bachelor's degree with degree/diploma in management, Master Degree in any Biological Science, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Information Technology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Ph.D Degree in any relevant subject, Masters Degree in biochemistry / biophysics / molecular biology / genetics / biotechnology, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering /Electronics / Information Technology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, Master's Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, M.Phil in Linguistics, M.A. in Linguistics, for a great career at Indian Statistical Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Research Associate (RA): 04 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate (RA)?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate (RA): INR47000,
When can I can apply for Research Associate (RA) job at Indian Statistical Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 203, B. T. Road
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate (RA), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd July, 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021