Govt Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2021 isical.ac.in ISI Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Statistical Institute Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021.
Indian Statistical Institute Invites Application for Project Linked Research Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Linked Research Associate
Project Linked Research Associate
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata, 700108 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Linked Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 November 2021, with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.|
|Posted on||10 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI). Kolkata is inviting applications for the recruitment Of two (02) Project Linked Research Associates purely on temporary basis to work in the project titled "Sational Science Chair" funded by Science and Engineering Research Board. Government of India and to be carried out in the Centre for Soft Computing Research of the Institute. Kolkata.
1. Post Name: Project Linked Research Associate
2. No of Posts: 02
3. Qualification: Ph.D. (with first class throughout) in Computer Science/ Engineering. Electronics/ Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related areas. with good publications and good knowledge in Computer Programming.
4. Pay: 47000/- (Rupees forty seven thousand only) per month (consolidated with no other allowances).
5. Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will initially be for one year from thc date of his/her joining the Institute which may be extended later/ teminated earlier. depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidates.
Age Limit: Should not exceed 35 years as on 01 November 2021, with usual relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and differently abled candidates. Age relaxation may be given to outstanding candidates or candidates with relevant experience.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill up the form and upload self-attested copies or all documents/ testimonials/ photo identity with current resume, a research proposal (maximum two pages) in the aforesaid areas that the applicant would like to pursue. in case selected. and a covering letter addressed to the Deputy Director. Indian Statistical Institute latest by 06 December 2021. The current resume (signed) requires to include
(a) Name (tn block letters),
(b) Permanent/ Present Address.
(c) E-mail Address. (d) TelephoneLMobiIe No
(e) Parent's/Spouses Name.
(f) Date of birth.
(g) Academic Qualifications (with percentage or marks obtained in each examination starting from 100 class).
(h) Date of submission of the Ph.D. thesis and date of receipt Of the degree.
(i) Reprints! preprints of publications.
(j) Experience and Publications with a 2-pages proposed research proposal in the aforesaid areas.
(k) Aadhar Card No..
(I) SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled status.
2. Those have submitted Ph.D. thesis and are yet to receive their Ph.D. degree may also apply. At the time of joining. the selected candidate has to produce all relevant documents testimonials in original for verification and a medical certificate of fitness from the Medical Officer of the Institute.
3. Failing this, the institute will offer the position to the next candidate in the merit list prepared for this purpose. The shortlisted candidates would be asked to give a seminar followed by an interaction with the committee faculty.
4. CVs with incomplete information or without supporting documents will! be summarily rejected.
5. All recruitment procedures will be carried out by maintaining all preventive measures to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 global pandemic as directed by the Government of India
6. Candidates who had already applied against our advertisement No.PC/S07/ADV/S04 dated 30 September 2021 need not to apply
Published on: 10 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
About Indian Statistical Institute
What began as a small room in the Presidency College in 1931, now comprises buildings on several acres of land in four major cities (Calcutta, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad)! What began with a total annual expenditure of less than Rs. 250 in 1931, now has a total annual expenditure of over Rs. 15,000,000! What began in 1931 with a solitary human 'computer' working part-time, now comprises over 250 faculty members and over 1,000 supporting staff and several modern-day personal computers, workstations, minicomputers, supermini computers and mainframe computers! Impressive as these figures are, they convey little idea of the road traversed, the range of activities undertaken and the intimate relationship of the Institute with the life of the nation.
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) was established on 17th December 1931. ISI is focused on Statistics. The institute is involved in training and research in Statistics and related sciences. Indian Statistical Institute headquarters is located at Baranagar, Kolkata. It has four centres at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur, and a branch at Giridih. Areas of expertise of ISI are Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, quantitative Economics, Operations Research and Information Science. ISI offers undergraduate programs, i.e Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) (B.Stat) and Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) (B. Math), graduate programs, i.e Master of Statistics (M. Stat), Master of Mathematics (M. Math), Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (MSQE), Master of Science in Library and Information Science, Master of Technology in Computer Science (M Tech- CS) and Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research (MTech- QROR), and research fellowships for obtaining a PhD degree. Indian Statistical Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Officer-On-Special Duty, Senior Accounts Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Network Analysis, Engineering Assistant (Civil), Project Linked Persons, Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration), Scientific Assistant (Library), Junior Hindi Translator, Project Linked Person (Senior Linguistic/ Language Editor), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Bachelor's degree with ACA/AICWA/MBA (F) or Commerce graduate with SOGE, Graduate in any discipline + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m.) + Computer Operation, Bachelor's degree with degree/diploma in management, Master Degree in any Biological Science, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Information Technology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Ph.D Degree in any relevant subject, Masters Degree in biochemistry / biophysics / molecular biology / genetics / biotechnology, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering /Electronics / Information Technology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, Master's Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, M.Phil in Linguistics, M.A. in Linguistics, for a great career at Indian Statistical Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Linked Research Associate: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Linked Research Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Linked Research Associate: INR 47000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Linked Research Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Statistical Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 203 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Linked Research Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th December, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021