Govt Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment 2021 isical.ac.in ISI Jobs. Latest Job: Indian Statistical Institute Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021.
Indian Statistical Institute Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata (ISI Kolkata)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Chief Executive
Deputy Chief Executive
Chief Executive (A & F), Indian Statistical Institute, 203, B.T Road, Kolkata- 700108
203 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata, 700108 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ISI Kolkata Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Chief Executive|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 50 years as on 01st November, 2021.|
|Salary||78800 - 209200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||20 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Indian Statistical Institute, an autonomous Institute under the aegis of the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Gol invites application for the position of Deputy Chief Executive (Finance) 'A' [SC= 01] from persons having experience in Government/ autono- mous bodies or reputed academic/research institutions.
1. Post Name: Deputy Chief Executive (Finance)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Level: Rs. 78,800- 2,09,200 in Pay Level 12 plus other admissible allowances.
4. Advertisement No. REC- 11/2021-4, KOL
78800 - 209200(Per Month)
Age Limit: Below 50 years as on 01st November, 2021.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. For detailed notification regarding Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Reservation and other information, please refer to the Institute website https://www.isical.ac.in/ jobs.
2. The application along with the self-attested copies of all documents/ testimonials, should reach the Chief Executive (A & F), Indian Statistical Institute, 203, B.T Road, Kolkata- 700108, within 20th December, 2021 through SPEED POST only.
Published on: 20 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Indian Statistical Institute Recruitment
About Indian Statistical Institute
What began as a small room in the Presidency College in 1931, now comprises buildings on several acres of land in four major cities (Calcutta, New Delhi, Bangalore and Hyderabad)! What began with a total annual expenditure of less than Rs. 250 in 1931, now has a total annual expenditure of over Rs. 15,000,000! What began in 1931 with a solitary human 'computer' working part-time, now comprises over 250 faculty members and over 1,000 supporting staff and several modern-day personal computers, workstations, minicomputers, supermini computers and mainframe computers! Impressive as these figures are, they convey little idea of the road traversed, the range of activities undertaken and the intimate relationship of the Institute with the life of the nation.
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) was established on 17th December 1931. ISI is focused on Statistics. The institute is involved in training and research in Statistics and related sciences. Indian Statistical Institute headquarters is located at Baranagar, Kolkata. It has four centres at Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur, and a branch at Giridih. Areas of expertise of ISI are Statistics, Mathematics, Computer science, quantitative Economics, Operations Research and Information Science. ISI offers undergraduate programs, i.e Bachelor of Statistics (Honours) (B.Stat) and Bachelor of Mathematics (Honours) (B. Math), graduate programs, i.e Master of Statistics (M. Stat), Master of Mathematics (M. Math), Master of Science in Quantitative Economics (MSQE), Master of Science in Library and Information Science, Master of Technology in Computer Science (M Tech- CS) and Master of Technology in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research (MTech- QROR), and research fellowships for obtaining a PhD degree. Indian Statistical Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Librarian, Accounts Officer, Office Assistant, Officer-On-Special Duty, Senior Accounts Officer, Junior Research Fellow, Network Analysis, Engineering Assistant (Civil), Project Linked Persons, Assistant Professor, Technical Assistant, Deputy Chief Executive (Administration), Scientific Assistant (Library), Junior Hindi Translator, Project Linked Person (Senior Linguistic/ Language Editor), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, Bachelor's degree with ACA/AICWA/MBA (F) or Commerce graduate with SOGE, Graduate in any discipline + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m) and computer operation or Higher Secondary (10+2) + knowledge of typing (30 w.p.m.) + Computer Operation, Bachelor's degree with degree/diploma in management, Master Degree in any Biological Science, BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Information Technology / Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Ph.D Degree in any relevant subject, Masters Degree in biochemistry / biophysics / molecular biology / genetics / biotechnology, ME/M.Tech in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering /Electronics / Information Technology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, Master's Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, M.Phil in Linguistics, M.A. in Linguistics, for a great career at Indian Statistical Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Chief Executive: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Chief Executive, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Chief Executive: INR 78800 - 209200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Chief Executive, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Indian Statistical Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 203 Barrackpore Trunk Road, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Chief Executive, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th December, 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Invites Application for Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for 2 JRF Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NRHM Haryana Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 4 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for Intern Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Consultant Recruitment 2021