Govt Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
IGNTU Recruitment 2021 igntu.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: IGNTU Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Amarkantak, Anuppur, 484886 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IGNTU Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||02 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.) is inviting the applications from Eligible Indian Nationals in the prescribed application form for the following positions: Ref. No: IGNTU/Rec.Cel/ 2020/ NT/76 1. Name of the Post : Director (RCM) 2. Nos. of Post : 01 3. Pay Scale : Pay Matrix level 14 as per 7th CPC. 4. The minimum qualifications & experience for the post : A. i). An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in any discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations 2018. i). A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years" experience. 5. Desirable: Administrative experience of at least 5 years in Higher Education Institution(s).
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.) is inviting the applications from Eligible Indian Nationals in the prescribed application form for the following positions:
Ref. No: IGNTU/Rec.Cel/ 2020/ NT/76
1. Name of the Post : Director (RCM)
2. Nos. of Post : 01
3. Pay Scale : Pay Matrix level 14 as per 7th CPC.
4. The minimum qualifications & experience for the post :
A. i). An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in any discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations 2018.
i). A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. OR B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years" experience.
5. Desirable: Administrative experience of at least 5 years in Higher Education Institution(s).
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates should fill in online application form through TGNTU Website (www.igntu.ac.in).
Opening Date for online application: 30.10.2021 Closing Date for online application: 29.11.2021
(i). Candidates have to submit the hard copy of the Online Application on/before 15.12.2021 by speed/registered post along with;
a. Self-attested copies of the certificates of proof of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste (in case of reserve categories), proof of API, application fee details etc.,
b. Declaration Form,
c. Endorsement by the Employer and/or NOC (if employed);
d. Self attested latest salary slip along with proof of regular scale of pay proof (if employed).
e. Hard copy of the application along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents should reach on or before 15.12.2021 in a closed cover super-scribing No. Application for the post of and "Advertisement .. of the post as prescribed in the advertisement to the following . address
(ii) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the process of recruitment. The IGNTU will send call letters for interview through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online.
(iii) The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his / her Parent's name etc. should be written correctly in the online application in BOLD LETTERS as it appears in the class 10 certificate. Date of birth/ Age cannot be altered subsequently.
(iv)Any changes/alterations found may disqualify the candidature.
1. The decision of screening committee is final with regard to screening of applications and short listing of the candidates for appearing interview.
2. Candidates are advised to visit the University website regularly for updates related to recruitment.
3. Candidate must bring all original Degree Certificates and Mark Sheets, Testimonials, Certificates relating to his/her Age, Experience, API, Category and Caste ete. at thetime of interview. In case the candidate fails to submit the original documents for verification of the certified/photocopies of the enclosures to his/her application, he or she shall not be allowed to appear for the interview and his candidature shall be treated as cancelled without any further communication in this regard.
4. The University may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview. A reasonable number shall be decided on the basis of Qualification, Experience, higher than the minimum prescribed or by any other condition that it may deem fit. Presence of minimum 3 eligible candidates shall be required to conduct the interview, failing which interview shall be postponed and afresh advertisement shall be issued.
5. The Selection procedure shall be as laid down by the UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Others Academic staff in University and Colleges and Measures for Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education-2018 and Notifications, Notices and Circulars issued by the U.G.C. in this regard from time to time.
6. Re-employment cases on technical resignation may be considered as per decision of the University in accordance with Govt. of India guidelines as amended from time to time.
7. Relaxation in percentage of marks etc. may be applicable to the candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste (SCySchedule Tribes (ST) or other reserved categories as per the UGC guidelines. A certificate to this effect issued from the competent authority must be attached with the prescribed application form. If the relevant certificates in case of respective reserved categories are not attached with the application, the application shall be rejected and no appeal will be entertained.
8. Experience, qualification and age will be considered as on the last date of submission of online application. 9. Candidates intending to apply for different posts are required to apply separately with prescribed fee for each post.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview before the selection committee. However, the out-side candidate belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories will be paid for second class rail fare (shortest route), and in case, any station is not connected by rail, ordinary bus fare shall be paid (shortest route) on production of original tickets. In accordance with the guidelines of the UGC/ Govt. of India rule extra charges (if any) incurred for reserving seat/sleeping berth in the train will not be reimbursed to the candidates as per Gol rules/ UGC guidelines.
11. Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the post(s) and recruitment process shall be placed on the official website of the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (M.P.). It is the responsibility of the candidate to check the update (if any) on IGNTU Website.
12. Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date as prescribed in the advertisement for receipt of the applications. In other words, no candidate shall be called for interview if he/she does not possess the minimum qualification and experience etc. as on the last date of submission of online application for a particular post.
13. Candidate who is already in service should submit his/her application through proper channel. However, he/she may send an advance copy of his/her application and must produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) and Vigilance Clearance Certificate (in closed cover) from the employer at the time of interview failing which he/she shall not be entertained for the interview.
14. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. and submit his/her application duly filled-in along with desired information, documents and other supporting materials as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, production of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his /her candidature. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience, etc., which could not be detected at the time of interview due to whatever circumstances, his/her appointment shall be liable to terminated forthwith as per this clause without any notice and also based on his undertaking apart from legal action as per rules.
15. Service Conditions and Responsibilities of Director, Regional Campus/ Centre shall be pertinent in accordance with the Ordinance-3 of the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak (MP).
16. The University reserves the right to Revise/ Reschedule/ Cancel/ Suspend/ Withdraw (partially/wholly/ any post(s) or the recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal on this regard shall be entertained.
17. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease or withdraw the vacancies according to the circumstances.
18. Interim enquiries shall not be entertained.
19. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
20. Candidates must be in sound health and good character. They must, if selected, be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such Medical Fitness Certificate duly signed by
Published on: 02 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment for following posts:
About Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment
About Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University was established in the year 2007. It is located in Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh. The university offers courses in Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate, Diploma & Certificate. Objectives of University are - to provide avenues of higher education and research facilities for the tribal population of the country; to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in tribal art, culture, tradition, language, medicinal systems, customs, forest based economic activities, flora, fauna; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social, educational and economic conditions and welfare of the Scheduled Tribes within the Country. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Guest/ Part Time Teacher (Various Departments), Librarian, Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Librarian, Public Relation Officer, Information Scientist, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Security Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Junior Engineer (Civil), Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, Pharmacist, Security Inspector, Upper Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Cook, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, Multi Tasking Staff, Kitchen Attendant, Hostel Attendant, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Data Entry Operator, Assistant (Accounts), Assistant Director, Guest/ Part Time Teacher, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Professor (Commerce), Internal Audit officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Finance Officer, Deputy Registrar, Stenographer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline, 10+2 + Proficiency in English & Hindi Typing + Having Knowledge of operating computer and Data Entry, Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Management, Master Degree in Physical Education or Master's Degree in Sports Science, M.Sc. degree in Chemistry, Master degree in Management / Law / any course of administration + knowledge of Computers, Graduation degree + Shorthand speed of 80W.P.M and typing speed of 40w.p,.m in English or 30w.p.m. in Hindi, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation, Class XIIth, for a great career at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Director, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Amarkantak, Anuppur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 3 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 8 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 4 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for 5 Craftsman Recruitment 2021
- 1 Signal Training Centre Invites Application for 7 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021