Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 65 Constable (General Duty) Recruitment 2021
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
invites applications for recruitment of Constable (General Duty)
Constable (General Duty)
Number of Vacancy: 65 Posts
Educational Qualification: For more details, please refer to official notification
21700-69100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR), Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Category through the ITBP Recruitment website https://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/. Fees are exempted for females and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) category.
How to Apply:
1. Opening Date For Online Application Is 05/07/2021 At 00:01 Am -and Closing Pate/last Date Of Receipt Of Online Application Is 02/09/2021 At 11:59 Pm.
2. Applications from candidates will be accepted only through ONLINE MODE (No offline application will be accepted) on https://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in/. For detailed information about pay & allowances, eligibility conditions, the procedure of filling online application form, recruitment procedure, and tests, etc., the applicants are advised to go through the advertisement appearing on the ITBP recruitment website i.e. https://recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Any further information/notification in respect to this recruitment will be made on the ITBP recruitment website only. Hence, applicants are advised to log in to the ITBP recruitment website from time to time and also advised to go through eligibility criteria carefully before applying to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
Published on: 17th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment for following posts:
About Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment
About Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
ITBP is in the forefront of movement for the preservation of Himalayan environment & ecology. ITBP has taken up in a big way the task of greening the Himalayan regions especially in Inner Himalayas.
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force was established on 24th October 1962. It was established for security along the India's border with the Tibet Autonomous Region of China. Indo Tibetan Border Police is trained in Civil Medical Camp, disaster management, nuclear, biological and chemical disasters. Indo Tibetan Border Police personnel have been deployed outside India in UN peacekeeping missions in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Sierra Leone, Haiti, Western Sahara, Sudan, Afghanistan and elsewhere. Indo Tibetan Border Police Force recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Inspector (General Duty), Super Specialist Medical Officer, Assistant Sub Inspector (Lab Technician), Head Constable (Midwife), Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist), Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant), Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant), Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant), Sub Inspector (Telecommunication), Head Constable (Telecommunication), Constable (Telecommunication), Deputy Judge Attorney General/ Deputy Commandant, Constable (Tradesman), Inspector (Hindi Translator), Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary), Constable (Animal Transport), Sub Inspector (Overseer), Constable (Pioneer), Head Constable (Motor Mechanic), Constable (Motor Mechanic), Constable (Driver), Specialists Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Assistant Commandant (Engineer), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Stenographer), Head Constable (Education & Stress counsellor), Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial), Assistant Surgeon/ Assistant Commandant, Inspector (Dietician), Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub Inspector (Operation Theater Technician), Assistant Sub Inspector (Electrocardiography Technician), Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician), Assistant Sub Inspector (Physiotherapist), Head Constable (Jr) X-Ray Assistant, Head Constable (Lab Assistant blood bank), Head Constable (Air Conditioning plant Technician), Head Constable (Steward), Head Constable (Electrician), Head Constable (Lab Assistant), Constable (Peon), Constable (Masalchi), Constable (Ward Boy/ Ward Girl/ Ayah), Constable (Table Boy), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Stenographer, Commandant (Engineer), Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication), Head Constable (Telecommunication), Constable (Telecommunication), Constable (Animal Transport), Constable/ Binder. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th class (Intermediate), graduate degree in Medicine (MBBS), Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and biology as subject + Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology, Matriculation examination + Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery course, Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination with Physics, Chemistry and biology as subject + Diploma in Pharmacy, 10 + 2 examination + General Nursing and Midwifery course, Bachelors degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Instrumentation or Bachelor in Computer Application, 10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or 10th Class + Industrial Training Institute certificate in Electronics or Electrical or Computer/ Automobile Engineering/Motor Mechanic trade, Degree in Law, Master's Degree in Hindi or English, Matriculation + Veterinary Stock Assistant Course, Matriculation, Matriculation + Diploma in Civil Engineering, Matric/ 10th class pass + Valid driving License for Light/Medium/Heavy vehicles, Degree in Civil Engineering, Degree with Psychology as a subject, Graduation in veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination + Typing speed of 50 WPM (English) on computer; or 65 minutes (Hindi) on computer + basic knowledge of computer application, B.E. in Electronics and Communication or Instrumentation, Matriculation + Certificate in Book Binding, for a great career at Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 65 vacancies in total. Constable (General Duty): 65 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Constable (General Duty)?
The Payscale is as follows Constable (General Duty): INR21700,
When can I can apply for Constable (General Duty) job at Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Constable (General Duty), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Librarian and Various Posts
- JNARDDC Invites Application for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021