Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) was established on 27th October 1986. IWAI undertakes projects for development and maintenance of Inland Waterway Terminal infrastructure on National Waterways. Inland Waterways Authority of India is the statutory authority in charge of the waterways in India. IWAI has its headquarters in Noida, UP. The authority builds the necessary infrastructure in waterways (rivers, canals, backwaters and creeks), surveys the economic feasibility of new projects and also looks after administration and regulation. Inland Waterways Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Director (Project), Chief Accounts Officer, Secretary, Hydrographic Chief, Supervisor, Field Assistant, Project Director, Deputy Director, Hindi Translator, Deputy Director (Project). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Marine Engineering/ Naval Architecture, Degree + ICWA, A degree in law + Master of Business Administration + Graduate from Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Degree in Civil Engg + Qualified in advance course in Hydrography + Knowledge of law of the sea and maritime affairs, Diploma in Civil/ Marine Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering / Naval Architecture, Matriculation + ITI Certificate in survey and Draftsmanship, for a great career at Inland Waterways Authority of India.
Inland Waterways Authority Of India (IWAI) Invites Application for Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: IWAI-17011/20/2020-Admn
Inland Waterways Authority Of India (IWAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)
Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized University with professional qualification of the passing of the final exam of Institute of Chartered Accountants, or SAS Commercial examination of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department or member of any of the organized accounting/audit service. Desirable: A Degree or Diploma in Business Management.
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates possessing requisite qualifications and experience may send their applications to Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), IWAI, Noida; so as to reach within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News, or by 08/03/2021 whichever is later, in a closed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) on deputation basis, against Employment Notice No. IWAI-17011/20/2020-Admn Dated 21/01/2021” to the Assistant Secretary (Admn. & Rectt.), Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI), A-13, Sector-1, Noida-201 301 (U.P.).
Published on: 6th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Inland Waterways Authority of India Recruitment
About Inland Waterways Authority of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts): 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts): INRLevel-11,
When can I can apply for Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts) job at Inland Waterways Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th March, 2021
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa (IIT Goa) Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Agartala Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Teaching Associate and Variouso Posts