Govt Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
ISEC Recruitment 2021-2022 isec.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Institute For Social And Economic Change (ISEC)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Fellow
Nagarabhavi, Bangalore, 560072 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
1. At least 2nd Class Post Graduate degree in Demography/ Population Studies/ Statistics / Economics / Mathematics/ Sociology from a recognized Institution/ University.
2. At least 2nd Class Post Graduate degree in Demography/ Population Studies/ Statistics / Economics / Mathematics/ Sociology from a recognized Institution/ University.
1. Four years of experience post qualification (i.e. after Post Graduation) Relaxable in deserving cases.
2. One year of experience post qualification (i.e. after Post Graduation) Relaxable in deserving cases.
25000-28000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Interested persons may appear for a walk‐in interview on January 12, 2021 in the Committee Room of the Institute between 11.00 A.M.
Institute for Social and Economic Change
Dr. V.K.R.V. Rao Road, Nagarabhavi
Bengaluru - 560072
Published on: 1st January 2021
Date of Interview: 12th January 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Fellow - ( 2 Posts) Posts||12th January 2021||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Research Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||6th January 2021||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Field Investigator - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th February 2020||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Field Investigator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th February 2020||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th March 2020||Nagarabhavi P.O., Bangalore|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st December 2019||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Research Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th December 2019||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Field Investigator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th November 2019||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th August 2019||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Data Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th July 2019||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Administrator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th May 2019||Behind Shiv Mandir, Sector-32|
|Floor Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|CRC Executive - ( 50 Posts) Posts||24th May 2019|
|Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th May 2019||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Consultant - ( 4 Posts) Posts||10th May 2019||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Research Fellow - ( 2 Posts) Posts||31st January 2019||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Field Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st November 2018||Dr. V.K.R.V Rao Road, Nagarabhavi P.O.|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th September 2018||Nagarabhavi, Bangalore|
|Assistant Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th June 2018||Nagarabhavi , Bangalore|
About Institute for Social and Economic Change Recruitment
About Institute for Social and Economic Change
The Institute for Social and Economic Change (ISEC) is an All India Institute for Interdisciplinary Research and Training in the field of Social Sciences. It was established in the year 1972 by the late Professor V K R V Rao. It was established to create a blend of field-oriented empirical research and advances in social science theories leading to better public policy formulation. The Governor of Karnataka is the President of the ISEC Society. ISEC is governed by the Board of Governors consisting of eminent academicians and social scientists elected from among founder / life members and representatives of Government of India, Government of Karnataka and Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
Institute for Social and Economic Change internship makes candidates job ready. Institute for Social and Economic Change recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.A or M.Phil, for a great career at Institute for Social and Economic Change.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Research Fellow: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Research Fellow: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Research Fellow job at Institute for Social and Economic Change
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nagarabhavi, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th January, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th January, 2021
- Central University of Punjab (CUP) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Invites Application for Senior Researcher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Nashik (NHM Nashik) Invites Application for 50 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 22 Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collector Office Dantewada Invites Application for 5 Peon, Assistant and Various Posts
- CMHO Sukma Invites Application for 79 Staff Nurse, DEO and Various Posts
- Uttrakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Invites Application for 70 X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2021
- NHM MP Invites Application for 2850 Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Railway (CR) Invites Application for Intensivist Recruitment 2021
- Bihar Health Department Invites Application for 1430 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for 416 Senior Resident, Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2021