Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023
Nalco Square, Bhubaneshwar, 751023 Orissa
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ILS Job Notification 2021 For Project Assistant Post - 20,000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||11 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
Skills / Eligibility
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position. 1. Position : Project Assistant (01 position) 2. Fellowship: Rs. 20,000/- + @16% HRA 3. Eligibility: Candidates having B.Sc. or an equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology, etc. and having working experience in a biology research laboratory after the degree are eligible to apply. Research experience in molecular biology and Cell biology techniques will be preferred. 4. Advt. No. 43/2021
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position.
1. Position : Project Assistant (01 position)
2. Fellowship: Rs. 20,000/- + @16% HRA
Candidates having B.Sc. or an equivalent qualification in Life Sciences or allied subjects such as Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology, etc. and having working experience in a biology research laboratory after the degree are eligible to apply. Research experience in molecular biology and Cell biology techniques will be preferred.
4. Advt. No. 43/2021
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an online interview process.
2. Date of display of shortlisted candidates in ILS website: 15.11.2021
3. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
4. Date & time of interview: will be notified on the website
How to Apply:
1. Interested /eligible candidates may download the application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, certificates and experience details to “The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023”.
2. Superscribe the envelope with "Advt. no. / Date & Application for the position of
3. Last date for receiving an application: 12.11.2021
4. Date of display of shortlisted candidates in ILS website: 15.11.2021
5. All communication will be made through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates
Published on: 11 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Life Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Life Sciences Recruitment
About Institute of Life Sciences
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous institute under the administrative control of Govt. of Odisha. In 2002, it was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India. The Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee dedicated the institute to the nation in July 2003.
Institute of Life Sciences has a broad vision of carrying out high-quality multidisciplinary research in the area of life sciences. The goal is for overall development and betterment of human health, longevity, agriculture and environment. The stated mission of the institution is to work towards upliftment of the human society and generate skilled human resources for future India. These are achieved by undertaking cutting-edge research using state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of vector-borne diseases such as malaria and filaria, viral infections, cancer biology, allergy and auto-immune disorders, genetic disorders, and agricultural productivity. Towards this, the institute has established necessary infrastructure, including research facilities, genomics and proteomics platforms, flow cytometry, imaging facilities, animal house, green-house, plant tissue culture and zebrafish facilities and high performance computing facility etc. with financial support from the Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) is an autonomous institute located in Bhubaneswar. ILS was established on February 11, 1989. ILS will undertake basic and translational research in frontier areas of life sciences. Research will be carried out in three major areas: (a) Infectious Disease Biology, (b) Gene Function and Regulation and (c) Translational Research and Technology Development. Institute of Life Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Scholars (JRF/ SRF/ RA), Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Junior Research Fellow, Social/ Field Worker, Operator (Generator), Operator (HVAC), Data Entry Operator, Plumber, Storekeeper, Senior Stenographer, Technician, Project Assistant, Project Scientist, Scientist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in Botany/Life Sciences/Agriculture/ Biotechnology, Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc. in any stream OR I.Sc. with DMLT, Master's degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/ Life Sciences, B.Sc. in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Life Sciences OR Post graduate degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry Life Sciences; Matriculation, Certificate in Industrial Training Institute in Electrical, Graduation in any stream with PGDCA/DCA + possess minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute, 8th Class, Graduate with Diploma in Store Management, Graduate + speed of 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in Typing, M.Sc./ M.Tech in any discipline of Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology; Graduate in any discipline + Diploma in Medical Lab. Technician (DMLT) course, for a great career at Institute of Life Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Institute of Life Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nalco Square, Bhubaneshwar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th November, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Institute Life Sciences government jobs or sarkari naukri for Institute Life Sciences. Get full details of Institute Life Sciences jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Institute Life Sciences Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Institute Life Sciences Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Institute Life Sciences in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Institute Life Sciences in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Institute Life Sciences as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Institute Life Sciences today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Institute Life Sciences for FREE. You can also get Institute Life Sciences Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021