Govt Institute Of Life Sciences (ILS) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Institute Of Life Sciences Recruitment 2021 ils.res.in ILS Jobs. Latest Job: Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021.
Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for Project Technician III Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute of Life Sciences Bhubaneswar (ILS)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Technician III
Project Technician III
NALCO Square,Bhubaneswar, 751023 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ILS Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Technician III|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 02.12.2021 (Relaxation of age as per Govt. of India rules).|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||13 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: DMLT
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following project positions coterminous with the project duration.
1. Project Title: Proteomics study to explore the signature molecules associated with severe pathogenesis of SARS-CoV-2 infection (Funded by ICMR, Govt. of India).
2. Position: Project Technician-III (01 Position)
3. Fellowship: Rs. 18,000 /Month (Consolidated)
4. Project duration: Two years (yearly extendable on performance basis)
5. Essential Qualification:
Candidates having +2 science with 1 year DMLT along with two years of relevant research experience or graduate degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Life Sciences, etc. with 60% aggregate marks (55% marks for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to apply.
6. Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates having working experience in Research Laboratory/ Institute and Knowledge about handling clinical/ patient’s samples, clinical data entry, and management, etc. Selection will be carried out through application screening, followed by an interview process. Age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
7. Advt. No. 45/2021
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit: 30 years as on 02.12.2021 (Relaxation of age as per Govt. of India rules).
1. Date of display of shortlisted candidates on ILS website: 06.12.2021
2. Date & time of interview: will be notified on the website
3. All communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Interested/eligible candidates may download the application form from the institute website (www.ils.res.in) and apply along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, relevant certificates, and experience details.
2. If the original certificate is not available, the candidate has to provide a photocopy of the original admit card and the particular result page highlighting their roll number, along with the application
3. Application form with all documents sends to “The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Nalco Square, Bhubaneswar-751023”
4. Superscribe the envelope with "Advt. no. / Date & Application for the position of and project title”
5. Applicants should apply separately if he/she is eligible and interested to apply for more than one post. A Hardcopy of the application is mandatory
6. In addition, candidates applying also need to fill the online form given in this link (https://forms.gle/aKiEUsi9weH9XMmh7).
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Director, ILS reserves the right to cancel or modify the advertisement at any stage of the selection process.
8. The decision of the Director regarding the selection of candidates will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
9. Last date for receiving an application: 02.12.2021
Published on: 13 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Life Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Life Sciences Recruitment
About Institute of Life Sciences
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous institute under the administrative control of Govt. of Odisha. In 2002, it was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India. The Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee dedicated the institute to the nation in July 2003.
Institute of Life Sciences has a broad vision of carrying out high-quality multidisciplinary research in the area of life sciences. The goal is for overall development and betterment of human health, longevity, agriculture and environment. The stated mission of the institution is to work towards upliftment of the human society and generate skilled human resources for future India. These are achieved by undertaking cutting-edge research using state-of-the-art technologies in the fields of vector-borne diseases such as malaria and filaria, viral infections, cancer biology, allergy and auto-immune disorders, genetic disorders, and agricultural productivity. Towards this, the institute has established necessary infrastructure, including research facilities, genomics and proteomics platforms, flow cytometry, imaging facilities, animal house, green-house, plant tissue culture and zebrafish facilities and high performance computing facility etc. with financial support from the Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) is an autonomous institute located in Bhubaneswar. ILS was established on February 11, 1989. ILS will undertake basic and translational research in frontier areas of life sciences. Research will be carried out in three major areas: (a) Infectious Disease Biology, (b) Gene Function and Regulation and (c) Translational Research and Technology Development. Institute of Life Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Scholars (JRF/ SRF/ RA), Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow, Laboratory Technician, Junior Research Fellow, Social/ Field Worker, Operator (Generator), Operator (HVAC), Data Entry Operator, Plumber, Storekeeper, Senior Stenographer, Technician, Project Assistant, Project Scientist, Scientist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in Botany/Life Sciences/Agriculture/ Biotechnology, Ph.D. in any branch of Life Sciences, B.Sc. in any stream OR I.Sc. with DMLT, Master's degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/ Life Sciences, B.Sc. in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Life Sciences OR Post graduate degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry Life Sciences; Matriculation, Certificate in Industrial Training Institute in Electrical, Graduation in any stream with PGDCA/DCA + possess minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute, 8th Class, Graduate with Diploma in Store Management, Graduate + speed of 100 w.p.m. in Shorthand and 45 w.p.m. in Typing, M.Sc./ M.Tech in any discipline of Biological Sciences, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology; Graduate in any discipline + Diploma in Medical Lab. Technician (DMLT) course, for a great career at Institute of Life Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Technician III: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Technician III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Technician III: INR 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Technician III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Institute of Life Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Technician III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2021
- Union Public Service Commission Invites Application for Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Invites Application for Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for 2 JRF Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NRHM Haryana Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 4 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health (LGBRIMH) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for Intern Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Consultant Recruitment 2021