Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH)
invites applications for recruitment of GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant
GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant
Sector 39A , Chandigarh, 160036 India
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|IMTECH Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Posted on||30 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E
1. Position: GMP & Regulatory Compliance Consultant= 01
2. Project titled: Establishment of National Repository for cGMP complaint microbial Cell bank of Biopharmaceutical Relevance (NRGCBIO)
3. Project Code: GAP-0195
4. Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 1, 00000 (One Lakh) /Month Consolidated
5. Essential Qualification: Should have at least Graduate degree in any engineering & technology/Biochemical Engineering/Biological Sciences. Having Experience in the field of cGMP operations, Biopharmaceuticals development (Biotherapeutics, Vaccine, Biosimilar, immunotherapeutics etc), quality management systems, GMP facility design, setup, facility validation & engineering, regulatory affairs in the field of Biopharmaceuticals in line with national and international norms as evidenced by working experience certificates. Should have experience to review GMP facility setup documents, facility validation, compliance etc.
6. Desirable: 10-15 years of work experience in projects in Biopharmaceutical facility/labs/biotech industry/reputed engineering consultancy firms. Must have through knowledge of Indian, ICH, USFDA, EU, guidelines essential for setting up and qualification of GMP compliant facility. Experience in Biosafety & Biocontainment Requirements, industrial safety, environmental compliance in Biopharmaceuticals R&D. Post-graduate/Ph.D. degree is desirable.
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
The engagement will be purely on contract basis. Selections will be based on walk in interview in response to this advertisement, on the basis of experience and qualification of applicants. Consultants will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Apply:
Last Date of Receipt of Applications – 15th October, 2021.
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute of Microbial Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute of Microbial Technology Recruitment
About Institute of Microbial Technology
Established in 1984, the CSIR-Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTech) is one among the chain of 38 national laboratories, 6 units and 39 outreach centres of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. Set-up to be a fore-runner in the niche domain of microbial biotechnology, the Institute in its initial years functioned from a start-up laboratory that provided a truly world-class R&D ambience in an area of over 10,000 sq. ft. to its researchers. In September, 1989, upon completion of the permanent campus, the Institute shifted to occupy an area of about 47 acres, of which the labs covered 22 acres and the residential campus 25 acres. The Institute covering a built up area of about 3.60 lakh sq. ft., is spread over four main buildings, namely, Main R&D block, Fermentation block, Animal House, Workshop, Stores and Services area, several service building including a guest house and Cafeteria. Recently another block of almost 50000 sq. ft. area (the G.N. Ramachandran Protein Centre) has been added, to cater to R&D in all aspects of Protein science and engineering. The Institute provides laboratories which are functionally modular and offer large, air-conditioned, clean research areas to all the scientists.
The Institute's primary asset is a team of more than 55 highly motivated scientists, with a majority of them having several years of training in world renowned laboratories. Supported by more than 300 well trained technical staff and graduate students, these scientists have built strong peer credibility both in basic and application-oriented broad thematic areas of Molecular biology and microbial genetics, Cell biology and immunology, Protein science and engineering, and Fermentation technology and applied microbiology. These overarching focus areas required enabling research facilities, structures and practices which IMTech has created over the years, recognized nationally to be the best, and globally at par with the best. This required a visionary approach and objectives with a long term mandate of scientific relevance.
Institute of Microbial Technology (IMTECH) was established in the year 1984 for biological research. It is located in Chandigarh. IMTECH has been established by the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). Institute of Microbial Technology is engaged in research in many areas of modern biological sciences and microbe-related biotechnology, immunity and infectious diseases, protein design and engineering, fermentation science, microbial physiology and genetics, yeast biology, bioinformatics, microbial systematics, exploitation of microbial diversity for bioactives and enzymes for biotransformations. IMTECH offers Ph.D. jointly with the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). The PhDs qualifying from the institute are posted as reputed scientists all over the world. Institute of Microbial Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Fellow, Research Intern, Senior Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow (Project), Programmer, Data Entry Operator, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant, Principal/ Senior Principal Scientist, Scientist (Instrumentation), Scientist (Veterinarian). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Life Science, Immunology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Biophysics, Microbiology, medical sciences, Pharmacology, Bioinformatics, Chemical Sciences /Environmental Science; M.Sc. in Life Science, Immunology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Biophysics, Microbiology, medical sciences, Pharmacology; M.Sc. in Life Science , Physics, Chemistry & Biology; Graduate in Computer Science; B.Tech/BE/M.Sc. in Biophysics, Cheminformatics, Pharmacoinformatics, informatics, Bioinformatics; M.Sc. in the area of Biological Science/Chemistry, B.E/B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electronics or Instrumentation, for a great career at Institute of Microbial Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Institute of Microbial Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector 39A , Chandigarh
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for GMP and Regulatory Compliance Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Institute Microbial Technology government jobs or sarkari naukri for Institute Microbial Technology. Get full details of Institute Microbial Technology jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Institute Microbial Technology Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Institute Microbial Technology Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Institute Microbial Technology in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Institute Microbial Technology in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Institute Microbial Technology as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Institute Microbial Technology today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Institute Microbial Technology for FREE. You can also get Institute Microbial Technology Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- King Georges Medical University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Vice President/ Manager Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Manager / Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Officer on Special Duty Java Developer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021