Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem) Invites Application for Fellow Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 05/2019
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem)
invites applications for recruitment of Fellow E (Scientist-D)
Fellow E (Scientist-D)
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: PhD in life sciences or physics. Candidates should possess a track record of research accomplishments including demonstrable evidence of strong technical expertise in biomedical imaging using cell or tissue systems or flow cytometry. Experience in managing the work and output of a team of individuals Desirable qualifications: 5-year experience of accomplishment in an area of biology using cellular or tissue imaging approaches.
15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Age Limit: Below 45 years.
Application Fee: The following shall be the Application Fees for candidates applying for the above posts (UNRESERVED)
1 Unreserved Candidates Rs.500/-
2 SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates Rs.300/-
3 Unreserved candidates from abroad with OCI Status USD $ 30
4 SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates from abroad with OCI status USD $ 20. Demand Draft has drawn in favour of “Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine” payable at Bangalore. (The Candidates should draw DD before filling the online application).
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal/node/add/application/872
Published on: 17th August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
The Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), Bangalore was affiliated with National Centre for Biological Science (NCBS) and Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP). It's an autonomous institution funded by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
The Institute conducting Research & Academics Programmes in the following discipline like: Brain Development and Repair, Cardiovascular Biology and Disease, Chemical Biology and Therapeutics, Inflammation and Tissue, Homeostasis, Regulation of Cell Fate, Technologies for the Advancement of Science, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Fellow E (Scientist-D): 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Fellow E (Scientist-D)?
The Payscale is as follows Fellow E (Scientist-D): INR15600,
When can I can apply for Fellow E (Scientist-D) job at Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bellary Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Fellow E (Scientist-D), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2019
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021