InStem Invites Application for Scientist Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: inStem/04/2020
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem)
invites applications for recruitment of Reader / Assistant Professor / Assistant Investigator (Scientist-E)
Reader / Assistant Professor / Assistant Investigator (Scientist-E)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D in Life Sciences or other Allied Sciences or equivalent with 8 years R & D experience including Ph.D, demonstrated by strong publications and successful funding of competitive extramural grants.
Experience: Should be an outstanding scientist with a strong and exceptional research record with independent discovery research and collaborative/thematic research of a high order.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 53 years.
Application Fee: OBC candidates - Rs.500/-. The payment of the Application fee is to be remitted online to the bank account as detailed below:-
Account Name: Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine
Bank Name: IDBI Bank
Branch Name: R T Nagar Branch
A/c. No.: 0363104000180849
IFSC Code: IBKL0000363
How to Apply:
To apply for the position, interested candidates may log into the inStem website (https://www.instem.res.in) - Careers- Faculty positions. The applicant needs to fill the online application form and upload the following: (i) updated CV; (ii) Research statement framed to align with the inStem theme. This may be done following discussions with the theme coordinator and based on the theme project statement on the website; (iii) Contact details of Eight (8) referees on the application portal.
Published on: 21st October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
The Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), Bangalore was affiliated with National Centre for Biological Science (NCBS) and Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP). It's an autonomous institution funded by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
The Institute conducting Research & Academics Programmes in the following discipline like: Brain Development and Repair, Cardiovascular Biology and Disease, Chemical Biology and Therapeutics, Inflammation and Tissue, Homeostasis, Regulation of Cell Fate, Technologies for the Advancement of Science, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Reader / Assistant Professor / Assistant Investigator (Scientist-E): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Reader / Assistant Professor / Assistant Investigator (Scientist-E)?
The Payscale is as follows Reader / Assistant Professor / Assistant Investigator (Scientist-E): INRLevel-13,
When can I can apply for Reader / Assistant Professor / Assistant Investigator (Scientist-E) job at Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bellary Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Reader / Assistant Professor / Assistant Investigator (Scientist-E), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th November, 2020
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Librarian and Various Posts
- JNARDDC Invites Application for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Store Keeper and Various Posts
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Museum of Natural History (NMNH) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021