InStem Invites Application for Fellow-E (Scientist-D) Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: inStem/02/2021
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem)
invites applications for recruitment of Fellow-E (Scientist-D)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Masters in Life Sciences/Medicine or equivalent, with 5 years’ experience. Desirable: Ph.D in Life Sciences or other Allied Sciences. Should be an outstanding scientist with a strong and exceptional research record and intentions of collaborative/ thematic research. Should have a strong research record with promise to contribute to the focused research themes at the institute and/or carry out their own discovery driven research experience in the relevant field with ability to foster interactions among basic scientists and clinicians.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years.
Application Fee: Unreserved & OBC candidates Rs.500/-. Exemption from Payment of Application Fee: As per the prevailing guidelines of Government of India of (i) SC/ST community (ii) Women and PwD category of any community are exempted from Application Fees. Supporting certificates should be uploaded for SC/ST & PwD candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): https://www.instem.res.in/jobportal/node/add/application/14390
Published on: 22nd May 2021
1. Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
2. Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement.
3. All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility i.e., the closing date of receipt of applications.
4. Candidates are advised to keep a printout of the application form.
5. Any amendment related to this recruitment shall be made available only on the Institute’s website.
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
The Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), Bangalore was affiliated with National Centre for Biological Science (NCBS) and Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP). It's an autonomous institution funded by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
The Institute conducting Research & Academics Programmes in the following discipline like: Brain Development and Repair, Cardiovascular Biology and Disease, Chemical Biology and Therapeutics, Inflammation and Tissue, Homeostasis, Regulation of Cell Fate, Technologies for the Advancement of Science, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Fellow-E (Scientist-D): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Fellow-E (Scientist-D)?
The Payscale is as follows Fellow-E (Scientist-D): INRPay Level-12,
When can I can apply for Fellow-E (Scientist-D) job at Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bellary Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Fellow-E (Scientist-D), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021