InStem Invites Application for COVID Testing Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (InStem)
invites applications for recruitment of COVID Testing Lab Assistant
COVID Testing Lab Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Masters' degree in any branch of life sciences or Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with 3 years of clinical laboratory experience. Desirable qualifications: Familiarity with RNA extraction and RT-PCR protocols. Previous laboratory/clinical work experience is a plus. An enthusiastic attitude to take on challenges and constantly learn new things Ability to work effectively in a team.
35000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Apply: Interested candidates may log in to the link given on inStem website - Careers - Open position to apply for the position https://www.instem.res.in/jobp
Published on: 6th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment for following posts:
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment
About Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
The Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine (inStem), Bangalore was affiliated with National Centre for Biological Science (NCBS) and Center for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP). It's an autonomous institution funded by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India.
The Institute conducting Research & Academics Programmes in the following discipline like: Brain Development and Repair, Cardiovascular Biology and Disease, Chemical Biology and Therapeutics, Inflammation and Tissue, Homeostasis, Regulation of Cell Fate, Technologies for the Advancement of Science, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. COVID Testing Lab Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for COVID Testing Lab Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows COVID Testing Lab Assistant: INR35000,
When can I can apply for COVID Testing Lab Assistant job at Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bellary Road, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for COVID Testing Lab Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021