Govt Kalakshetra Foundation Jobs 2019-2020 - Sarkari Naukri
Kalakshetra Foundation Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2019
invites applications for recruitment of Principal
Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, 600041 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1) Post Graduate Degree of a recognized University/ Institute or Post Diploma awarded by Kalakshetra Foundation in Bharatanatyam/ Carnatic Music.
2) Proficiency or good knowledge of dance or music though he / she may not be a performing artist. He / She should have the capacity to perform in the category of specialization.
3) At least 25 years of teaching experience in Bharatanatyam/Carnatic Music.
4) The capacity to get on well with artists 5) Knowledge of English and one or more of the South Indian languages viz., Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil & Telugu. Desirable:
1) Possessing Ph.d degree in any of the performing arts, preferably Bharatanatyam or Carnatic Music.
2) Administrative experience in a supervisory capacity.
3) Knowledge of Hindi.
75000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Should be between 45 to 60 years of age.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Kalakshetra Foundation office. Send your fully filled applications to
Chennai 600 041.
Published on: 10th April 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kalakshetra Foundation Recruitment for following posts:
About Kalakshetra Foundation
Kalakshetra, now officially known as the Kalakshetra Foundation, is an arts and cultural academy dedicated to the preservation of traditional values in Indian art and crafts, especially in the field of Bharatanatyam dance and Gandharvaveda music. The Foundation is based in Chennai. The academy was founded in January 1936 by Rukmini Devi Arundale. Under Arundale's guidance, the institution achieved national and international recognition for its unique style and perfectionism. In 1962, Kalakshetra moved to a new campus in Besant Nagar, Chennai.
Kalakshetra Foundation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Trained Graduate Teacher (Social Science), Semi-Skilled Worker, Tutor (Bharatanatyam).