Kalyani University Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Project Fellow
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Sc in any Branch of Life Science with 55% Marks.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to the Kalyani University office. Send your fully filled applications to (please refer to official notification)
Published on: 13th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kalyani University Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st May 2021||Kalyani, Nadia|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th February 2020||Kalyani, Nadia|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th December 2019||Kalyani, Nadia|
|Assistant Professor in Zoology - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th October 2019||Kalyani, Nadia|
|Training and Placement Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th August 2019||Kalyani, Nadia|
|ICT Expert - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
About Kalyani University Recruitment
About Kalyani University
The University of Kalyani was established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and research university in Nadia district of West Bengal. It offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
The university was established on 1 November 1960 by the Kalyani University Act 1960 of the state of West Bengal. The University of Kalyani is a State- University and its activities are guided by the Kalyani University Act, 1981 (amended up to 2001), enacted by the Govt. of West Bengal. The Act is supplemented by 'Statutes', 'Ordinances','Regulations' and 'Rules'. This act replaced 'The Kalyani University (Temporary Suppression) Act, 1978, which in turn replaced 'The Kalyani University Act, 1960. The University Grants Commission accorded recognition to the university.
Kalyani University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in any branch of Life Sciences /Microbiology/Molecular Biology and Biotechnology for a great career at the University of Kalyani.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Fellow?
The Payscale is as follows Project Fellow: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Project Fellow job at Kalyani University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kalyani, Nadia
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Fellow, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st May, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021