Govt Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
KMML Recruitment 2021-2022 kmml.com Kerala Minerals and Metals Jobs. Latest Job: Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) Invites Application for 49 Junior Technician and Various Posts.
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) is a Titanium Dioxide manufacturing undertaking in Kerala. The plant also produces other products like ilmenite, rutile, zircon, sillimanite, synthetic rutile etc. Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Fire Officer, Executive Secretary, Manager (Marketing), Junior Chargeman (Stores) Trainee, Junior Technician (Various Trade), Junior Operator Trainee, Deputy General Manager, Jr Technician (Fitter), Programmer Trainees, General Manager (Marketing), Manager (Corporate Communication), Junior Worker, Manager (Welfare), Executive Trainee (Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Personnel/ Accounts). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree+ Sub Officers Course, Bachelors Degree + Shorthand in English (Higher) KGTE or MGTE + Proficiency in English & computer knowledge, Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce + MBA (Full time) with specialization in Marketing, Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, SSLC With ITI Certificate in the trade of related Discipline, Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations & Labour Welfare, Diploma in Public relations/Journalism/Mass communication, Degree + Post Graduate Degree in Social science OR Post Graduate Degree in law with Labour Law as elective subject, Degree in Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, qualified Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants, for a great career at Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited.
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML) Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2020
Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited (KMML)
invites applications for recruitment of Safety Officer
Chavara, Kollam, 691583 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Possess a recognized Degree in any Branch of Engineering or Technology and has had a practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than two years OR a. A recognized Degree in Physics or Chemistry and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for prriod of not less than 5 years OR a.A recognized diploma in any branch of engineering or technology and has had a practical expuience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 5 years; b. Possess a Degree or Diploma in industrial safety recognized by the state government in this behalf; c.Should have adequate knowledge in Malayalam (Read/Write/Speak).
47300/- Per Month
Age Limit: 36 Years
How to Apply:
Application giving complete particulars regarding (i) name and address (ii) Age and date of birth (iii) Qualification indicating the class & the total percentage of marks obtained (iv) Details of previous training/ experience if any (v)Caste Certificate / Non- Creamy Layer Certificate and other relevant details affixing the recent passport size photograph of the candidate should reach 'Head of Department (P&A/L), The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd. PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara. Kollam-691 583 on or before 12.11.2020 the envelope Application for the post of Safety Officer.
1. The minimum qualification stipulated for the post must be from a University/Institute/Examination Board recognized by AICTE appropriate statutory authority in India/Sate/CentraI Government.
2. Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should submit Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent Authority and without such certificate. their candidature shall not be considered.
3. Experience acquired after the date of passing of the qualification stipulated shall only be considered.
4. Experience Certificates obtained from Companies registered under the Companies Act 1956 or Foreign Companies of equivalent status shall only be considered. 'Ihose who are working in Govt. Dept. Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel along with NO Objection Certificate (NOC). from the employer.
5. Applicants who are presently working should submit copy of experience certificate or the copy of appointment/offer letter issued by the employer along with copy of the last drawn Pay slip as proof of experience. For past employment, experience certificate indicating the date of joining as well as date of relieving should be submitted.
6. Caste Certificate in the case of SC/ST and Non- Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates obtained from the authority should be enclosed along with the application form.
7. The notified vacancy will be closed in accordance with the communal rotation furnished by the Employment Exchange.
8. Since the candidates selected will have to work in rotating shifts including night as and when required, only male candidates need apply.
9. Since KMML is a Major Accident Hazardous (MAH) Industry, Handicapped candidates need not apply. Application fee is Rs.500/- for General/OBC candidates.
10. There is no fee for SC/ST candidates. Fee payment will have to be made in DD in the name of The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited payable at Chavara. Incomplete applications or applications not submitted without copies of the required sufficient testimonials and application fee will not be considered.
11. The candidature will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the Notification is found in due course of selection process.
12. The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd. will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of application within the specified time. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered.
13. KMML reserves the right to call for any additional documentary evidence from candidates in support of educational qualification / experience/ other notified eligibility requirements as indicated in their application.
Published on: 31st October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Mines Foreman - ( 2 Posts) Posts||1st March 2021||Chavara, Kollam|
|Personnel Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Technician - ( 38 Posts) Posts||1st March 2021|
|Junior Technician (Civil) Trainee - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th November 2020||Chavara, Kollam|
|Junior Technician (EDP) Trainee - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Safety Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th November 2020||Chavara, Kollam|
|Technician - ( 17 Posts) Posts||19th December 2018||P.BNo.4, Sankaramangalam Chavara|
|Process Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Instrumentation Engineer - ( 3 Posts) Posts||19th December 2018|
|Safety Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Process Operator - ( 22 Posts) Posts||19th December 2018|
|Junior Safety Inspector - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th August 2018||PB No.4, Sankaramangalam|
|Executive Trainee (Accounts) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th February 2018|
|Executive Trainee (Personnel) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th February 2018|
About Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited Recruitment
About Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Safety Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Safety Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Safety Officer: INR47300,
When can I can apply for Safety Officer job at Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Chavara, Kollam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Safety Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th November, 2020
- GMCH Chandigarh Invites Application for 17 Senior Resident and Various Posts
- Panjab University Invites Application for Manager, Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- IIM Ranchi Invites Application for Manager, System Administrator and Various Posts
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Guwahati Invites Application for 4 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- InStem Invites Application for Scientist-D Recruitment 2021
- KSIDC Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Guru Nanak Dev University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sardar Patel University (SPU) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- CCRAS Invites Application for Data Assistant, MTS, Programme Manager Recruitment 2021