Govt Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
KPSC Recruitment 2021-2022 keralapsc.gov.in Kerala PSC Jobs. Latest Job: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) select applicants for civil service jobs in Kerala. KPSC has its head office at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Kerala Public Service Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requirement, conduct is written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment based on their merit. Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Studio Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Head Draftsman (Civil), Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic), Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Watchman, Workshop Instructor, Demonstrator, Technician (Electrician), High School Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Male Warder, Technician (Electronics), Junior Public Health Nurse, Livestock Inspector (Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store-Keeper/ Enumerator, Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Lecturer in Arabic/ Urdu/ Philosophy, Senior Lecturer in Pathology/ Cardiology, Lecturer in Kriya Sharir/ Radiation Physics, Skilled Assistant, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Tractor Driver, Stenographer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer, Technician (Refrigerator Mechanic), Junior Consultant, Pharma Chemist, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Higher Secondary School Teacher (Computer Science), Lecturer in Panchkarma, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecturer in Statistics, Research Assistant (Sociology), System Administrator, Divisional Accountant, Agricultural Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in National Diploma or BFA in Painting, Sculpture or Applied Art, Degree in B.Sc / B.Tech Engineering (Civil), Degree in Arabic, S.S.L.C. + Working Knowledge of both Tamil and Malayalam languages, Pass in Standard VI (New), Diploma in Printing Technology/Engineering, S.S.L.C. + ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned, Bachelors Degree or Postgraduate Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject and B.Ed/B.T. in the concerned subject, SSLC + Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacists Course, Degree + Diploma in Computer Application (DCA), Master's Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned subject/M.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology/Software Engineering OR Master's Degree in Computer Application/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Anthropology / Sociology, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture, for a great career at Kerala Public Service Commission.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 17 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Staff Nurse Grade-II
Staff Nurse Grade-II
K.P.S.C. Regional Office, Corporation Building, Andamukkam, Kollam, 691001 Kerala
Duty Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Kannur
Number of Location: 17 Posts
1. Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
2. Successful training for a period of not less than three years in General Sick Nursing.
3. In the case of women candidates successful training for not less than nine months in Midwifery from an institution recognised by the State Government and in the case of male candidates successful completion of short term course in one or the other of the Nursing subjects of Venerology, Urology, Psychiatry or Ophthalmology conducted in a major Hospital.
26500-56700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-44 years.
How to Apply:
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010.
Published on: 28th September 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Kerala Public Service Commission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total.
What is the Pay Scale for Staff Nurse Grade-II?
The Payscale is as follows
When can I can apply for Staff Nurse Grade-II job at Kerala Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in K.P.S.C. Regional Office, Corporation Building
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Staff Nurse Grade-II, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2018
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Field Worker and Various Posts
- IGCAR Invites Application for 98 Work Assistant, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 239 Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Invites Application for 19 Intern Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Center Innovative And Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for University Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Invites Application for 3 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIANP Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- APCPDCL Invites Application for 86 Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021