Govt Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
KPSC Recruitment 2021-2022 keralapsc.gov.in Kerala PSC Jobs. Latest Job: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) select applicants for civil service jobs in Kerala. KPSC has its head office at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Kerala Public Service Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requirement, conduct is written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment based on their merit. Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Studio Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Head Draftsman (Civil), Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic), Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Watchman, Workshop Instructor, Demonstrator, Technician (Electrician), High School Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Male Warder, Technician (Electronics), Junior Public Health Nurse, Livestock Inspector (Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store-Keeper/ Enumerator, Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Lecturer in Arabic/ Urdu/ Philosophy, Senior Lecturer in Pathology/ Cardiology, Lecturer in Kriya Sharir/ Radiation Physics, Skilled Assistant, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Tractor Driver, Stenographer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer, Technician (Refrigerator Mechanic), Junior Consultant, Pharma Chemist, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Higher Secondary School Teacher (Computer Science), Lecturer in Panchkarma, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecturer in Statistics, Research Assistant (Sociology), System Administrator, Divisional Accountant, Agricultural Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in National Diploma or BFA in Painting, Sculpture or Applied Art, Degree in B.Sc / B.Tech Engineering (Civil), Degree in Arabic, S.S.L.C. + Working Knowledge of both Tamil and Malayalam languages, Pass in Standard VI (New), Diploma in Printing Technology/Engineering, S.S.L.C. + ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned, Bachelors Degree or Postgraduate Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject and B.Ed/B.T. in the concerned subject, SSLC + Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacists Course, Degree + Diploma in Computer Application (DCA), Master's Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned subject/M.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology/Software Engineering OR Master's Degree in Computer Application/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Anthropology / Sociology, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture, for a great career at Kerala Public Service Commission.
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 4 Clerk Recruitment 2019
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Clerk
Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, 695004 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
1) Must have 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member society affiliated to the Kerala State Cooperative Rubber Marketing Federation Limited (RUBBERMARK) and should be in service of the Member society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment to the new post.
2) BA/BSc/BCom Degree from a recognised university with HDC/JDC OR B.Com with Co-operation OR B.Sc. (Co-operation & Banking) from Kerala Agriculture University.
3125-7000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-50 years.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Published on: 19th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Kerala Public Service Commission
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Clerk: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Clerk?
The Payscale is as follows Clerk: INR3125,
When can I can apply for Clerk job at Kerala Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Clerk, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2019
- Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT) Invites Application for 14 Field Worker and Various Posts
- IGCAR Invites Application for 98 Work Assistant, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) Invites Application for 239 Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Invites Application for 19 Intern Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Center Innovative And Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Bharathidasan University Invites Application for University Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Invites Application for 3 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIANP Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- APCPDCL Invites Application for 86 Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Application for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021