Kerala Public Service Commission Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Programmer
Thulasi Hills Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, 695004 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||20-36 years|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Salary||55200 - 115300(Per Month)|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Skills / Eligibility
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile. CAT.NO:384/2021 TO CAT.NO: 459/2021 1. Name of Post: Programmer 2. Number of vacancies: 1(one). 3. Department: Kerala Public Service Commission 4. Scale of pay: ₹ 55200-115300(revised) 5. Qualifications: ) MCA/B.Tech in (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized university. OR B.Tech in (Electronics/ Electrical and Electronics )from a recognised University. and 6. Experience: 1 year experience in Data Processing and Software Development. Experience in an e-Governance Environment desirable.
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile.
CAT.NO:384/2021 TO CAT.NO: 459/2021
1. Name of Post: Programmer
2. Number of vacancies: 1(one).
3. Department: Kerala Public Service Commission
4. Scale of pay: ₹ 55200-115300(revised)
5. Qualifications: ) MCA/B.Tech in (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized university. OR B.Tech in (Electronics/ Electrical and Electronics )from a recognised University. and
6. Experience: 1 year experience in Data Processing and Software Development. Experience in an e-Governance Environment desirable.
55200 - 115300(Per Month)
Age Limit: 20-36 years
Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
How to Apply:
Last date for receipt of applications 03.11.2021 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
(a) Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
1. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2011. Name of the candidate and date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion.
2. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in the other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile.
3. They must quote the User ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application.
4. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If written/ OMR/ Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.
i) The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone numbers registered in it.
(c) Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rules of Procedure Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
(d) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR as I.D Proof in their profile.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Kerala Public Service Commission
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) select applicants for civil service jobs in Kerala. KPSC has its head office at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala Public Service Commission was established on 1st November 1956. Kerala Public Service Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requirement, conduct is written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advise candidates for appointment based on their merit. Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Studio Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Head Draftsman (Civil), Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic), Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Watchman, Workshop Instructor, Demonstrator, Technician (Electrician), High School Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Assistant, Male Warder, Technician (Electronics), Junior Public Health Nurse, Livestock Inspector (Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store-Keeper/ Enumerator, Driver, Lower Division Clerk, Lecturer in Arabic/ Urdu/ Philosophy, Senior Lecturer in Pathology/ Cardiology, Lecturer in Kriya Sharir/ Radiation Physics, Skilled Assistant, Part Time Junior Language Teacher, Tractor Driver, Stenographer, Personnel Officer, Assistant Engineer, Technician (Refrigerator Mechanic), Junior Consultant, Pharma Chemist, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Higher Secondary School Teacher (Computer Science), Lecturer in Panchkarma, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecturer in Statistics, Research Assistant (Sociology), System Administrator, Divisional Accountant, Agricultural Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in National Diploma or BFA in Painting, Sculpture or Applied Art, Degree in B.Sc / B.Tech Engineering (Civil), Degree in Arabic, S.S.L.C. + Working Knowledge of both Tamil and Malayalam languages, Pass in Standard VI (New), Diploma in Printing Technology/Engineering, S.S.L.C. + ITI/NAC/NTC in the trade concerned, Bachelors Degree or Postgraduate Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject and B.Ed/B.T. in the concerned subject, SSLC + Diploma/Certificate in Ayurveda Pharmacists Course, Degree + Diploma in Computer Application (DCA), Master's Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned subject/M.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology/Software Engineering OR Master's Degree in Computer Application/Master's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, Master's Degree in Anthropology / Sociology, B.Sc Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture, for a great career at Kerala Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Programmer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Programmer, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Programmer: INR 55200 - 115300(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Programmer, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Kerala Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Thulasi Hills Pattom Palace P.O., Thiruvananthapuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Programmer, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021