Walk-in-interview for Junior Research Fellow at Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS), Kochi
Vacancy Circular No: GA5/3982/2019
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.)
Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.)
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: http://M.F.Sc./ M.Sc. Marine Biology/Biological Oceanography and Biodiversity Desirable Qualifications: 1. One year experience in deep sea finfish diversity and stock Assessment. 2. Practical knowledge in fish age determination and growth analysis. 3. Experience in molecular taxonomy.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years (Age relxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
How to Apply:
1. Those who are interested may walk for an interview with bio data with original certificates and one set of copies of certificates to prove qualification, age and experience etc. 2. The qualification prescribed shall be as on the date of interview. 3. No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained. 4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. 5. The University reserves the right toa. Not fill up any or all posts advertised. b. Offer a post at a lower/higher level than notified, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of a candidate. c. Draw reserve panels for appointment to possible future vacancies. d. Relax any of the desirable qualifications/experience at its discretion for reasons to be recorded.
Published on: 14th June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts||31st March 2021||Panangad PO, Kochi|
|Dean - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th August 2020||Panangad PO, Kochi|
|Field Assistant (FA) - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Professor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||23rd March 2020||Panangad PO, Kochi|
|Technician/Electrician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st December 2019||Panangad PO:, Kochi|
|Project Scientist/Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th November 2019||Panangad PO:, Kochi|
|Project Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th October 2019||Panangad P.O., Kochi|
|Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||18th June 2019||Panangad, Kochi|
|Technical Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st May 2019||Panangad Post Office, Kochi|
|Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th April 2019||Panangad PO: Madavana, Kochi|
|Assistant Professor - ( 5 Posts) Posts||26th October 2018||Panangad PO, Kochi|
|Assistant - ( 7 Posts) Posts||28th February 2018||Kochi, Kerala Last Date: 28th February 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts Educational Qualification: 1. Bachelors Degree from a Recognized University. 2. Diploma in Computer Applications obtained after a course of study with not less than 6 months duration or its equivalent recognized by the Government. Desirable 1. 179 days working experience in Universities/Public Enterprises/Govt. Departments. Pay Scale: INR 29200/- Per Month Age Limit: As per KPSC norms. Application Fee: Interested persons should applyby post in the application attached hereunder with photocopies of all supporting documents Application fee Rs. 300 /- for General candidates and Rs. 100/-for SC/ST candidates How to Apply: Applications should reach the Registrar at the below address on or before 28.02.2018 at 4.30 pm THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O|
About Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Recruitment
About Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Kochi was established on 20th November 2010, It's an autonomous institution of Government of Kerala.The aim of University to provide Human Resources, Skills and Technology required for the sustainable development of Fisheries and Ocean Studies.
The vision of University is to provide quality Education, Applied Research and Extension Programmes to benefit the people of the Southern Region. The prime objective of University is to provide a forum for the Fisheries Professionals, Administrators and make policy to Encourage sustainable aquaculture and Fisheries Development in Southern Region, by organizing relevant scientific event and bring out suitable publication.
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Kochi offers various Academic Programs like, Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc) / Master in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc) in Aquaculture / Diploma in Briackishwas and Marine Aquaculture / PG Diploma in Aquaculture Science & Technology / LLM in Maritime Law / Fish Processing Technology / Fish Health & Environment / Fisheries Extension, etc.
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Kochi offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by College at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman,etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.): 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.) job at Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Panangad, Kochi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th June, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th June, 2019
- MANIT Bhopal Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- ICGEB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- NCPOR Invites Application for 34 Trained Manpower Recruitment 2021
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Invites Application for 20 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NDRI Karnal Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL) Invites Application for 20 General Manager and Various Posts
- Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) Invites Application for 25 Technical Consultant and Various Posts
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Junior Steno, LDC, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021