KUFOS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)
invites applications for recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow
Post Doctoral Fellow
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|KUFOS Job Notification 2021 For Post Doctoral Fellow Post - 50000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||40 Years(General) and 45 Years (For OBC/SC/ST)|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||02 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Age Limit: 40 Years(General) and 45 Years (For OBC/SC/ST)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. A walk-in-interview at KUFOS Headquarters, Panangad P.0, Madavana, Ernakulam is scheduled on 10.30 am on 10.09.2021 (Friday) for the selection of a Post Doctoral Fellow for working in the Externally aided project, GCRF project by Plymouth University, UK at KUFOS as detailed below for the selection of a Post Doctoral Fellow for working in the Externally aided project, GCRF project by Plymouth University, UK at KUFOS as detailed below
2. Advertisement No.GA5/4563/2021
1. Those who are interested may attend the interview with bio-data, original certificates, and one set of copies of the certificates to prove qualification, age, and experience, etc.
2. The admissible qualification shall be those acquired as on the date of interview.
3. No interim queries regarding test/interview/selection will be entertained.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Relax any of the desirable qualifications/experience if no suitable candidates with presçribed qualifications attend the interview in the first instance.
Published on: 02 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Field Attendant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24 September 2021||Panangad P.O., Kochi|
|Lab Incharge - ( 4 Posts) Posts||24 September 2021||Panangad P.O., Kochi|
|Lab Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24 September 2021||Panangad P.O., Kochi|
|Post Doctoral Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10 September 2021||-, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam|
|Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts||31st March 2021||Panangad PO, Kochi|
|Research Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th August 2020||Panangad PO, Kochi|
|Assistant Professor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||23rd March 2020||Panangad PO, Kochi|
|Technician/Electrician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st December 2019||Panangad PO:, Kochi|
|Project Scientist/Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th November 2019||Panangad PO:, Kochi|
|Project Scientist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th October 2019||Panangad P.O., Kochi|
|Junior Research Fellow (M.F.Sc./M.Sc.) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||18th June 2019||Panangad, Kochi|
|Technical Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st May 2019||Panangad Post Office, Kochi|
|Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th April 2019||Panangad PO: Madavana, Kochi|
|Assistant Professor - ( 5 Posts) Posts||26th October 2018||Panangad PO, Kochi|
|Assistant - ( 7 Posts) Posts||28th February 2018||Kochi, Kerala Last Date: 28th February 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts Educational Qualification: 1. Bachelors Degree from a Recognized University. 2. Diploma in Computer Applications obtained after a course of study with not less than 6 months duration or its equivalent recognized by the Government. Desirable 1. 179 days working experience in Universities/Public Enterprises/Govt. Departments. Pay Scale: INR 29200/- Per Month Age Limit: As per KPSC norms. Application Fee: Interested persons should applyby post in the application attached hereunder with photocopies of all supporting documents Application fee Rs. 300 /- for General candidates and Rs. 100/-for SC/ST candidates How to Apply: Applications should reach the Registrar at the below address on or before 28.02.2018 at 4.30 pm THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O|
About Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Recruitment
About Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Kochi was established on 20th November 2010, It's an autonomous institution of Government of Kerala.The aim of University to provide Human Resources, Skills and Technology required for the sustainable development of Fisheries and Ocean Studies.
The vision of University is to provide quality Education, Applied Research and Extension Programmes to benefit the people of the Southern Region. The prime objective of University is to provide a forum for the Fisheries Professionals, Administrators and make policy to Encourage sustainable aquaculture and Fisheries Development in Southern Region, by organizing relevant scientific event and bring out suitable publication.
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Kochi offers various Academic Programs like, Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc) / Master in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc) in Aquaculture / Diploma in Briackishwas and Marine Aquaculture / PG Diploma in Aquaculture Science & Technology / LLM in Maritime Law / Fish Processing Technology / Fish Health & Environment / Fisheries Extension, etc.
The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) Kochi offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by College at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Lecturer / Junior Lecturer Cum Instructor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Chemical Laboratory) / Caretaker of Lab Equipments / Caretaker of Stores & Darkroom / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman,etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Post Doctoral Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Post Doctoral Fellow: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th September, 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant/ Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for Architectural Assistant / Planning Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISI Kolkata Invites Application for Project Linked Person Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya Invites Application for 15 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for 2 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for 3 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Office Assistant, Finance Manager Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021