Govt Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
KVIC Recruitment 2021 kvic.org.in KVIC Jobs. Latest Job: The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021.
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Khadi And Village Industries Board (KVIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Driver
Goa khadi and Village Industries Board, Junta House, 2nd lift, 2nd lift, Panaji – Goa.
Goa khadi and Village Industries Board, Junta House, 2nd lift, North Goa, 403001 Goa
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Goa khadi and Village Industries Board Hiring For Driver Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||North Goa|
|Age Limit||Age as on date of advertisement should not exceed 45 years (relaxable) for Govt. Servants|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||25 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 8TH
Applications are invited by the Goa Khadi and Village Industries Board, Junta House, Panaji for filling – up the following post in the following format
1. Post Name: Driver
2. Category: Unreserved
3. No. of Post: 01
4. Pay Matrix as per 7 thpay Commission: L- 2
5. Essential: Should have passed at least VII Std. Should possess driving license for M.M.V. and three years of unblemished service in the line. Knowledge of Konkani.
6. Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi
Age Limit: Age as on date of advertisement should not exceed 45 years (relaxable) for Govt. Servants
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible candidates should fill the prescribed Application form along with declaration and submit the same in the office of Goa Khadi and Village Industries Board at Junta House, 2 nd lift, 2 nd floor, Panaji – Goa on or before 10/12/2021 by 5.00p.m.
2. Only the eligible candidate fulfilling the criteria at the time of applying for the post as per Recruitment Rules/Advertisement shall apply and the candidate need not furnish any document at the time of applying for the post. Further candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though has passed the examination.
3. The decision of the Goa Khadi and Village Industries Board with regards to the matter connected with recruitment will be final in all respects. The Board reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
Published on: 25 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Electrical / Electronic Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st March 2021||Ichhawar Road, Sehore|
|Director - ( 18 Posts) Posts||15th December 2020||Vile Parle (West), Mumbai|
|Deputy Director - ( 16 Posts) Posts|
|Director - ( 18 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020||Vile Parle (West), Mumbai|
|Deputy Director - ( 16 Posts) Posts|
|Senior Consultant - ( 15 Posts) Posts||6th March 2020||Vile Parle (West), Mumbai|
|Senior Executive - ( 2 Posts) Posts||19th January 2020||Vile Parle (West), Mumbai|
|Executive - ( 62 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Executive - ( 18 Posts) Posts||19th January 2020|
|Assistant - ( 26 Posts) Posts|
|Young Professional - ( 75 Posts) Posts||10th January 2020||Vile Parle (West), Mumbai|
|Assistant Director - ( 7 Posts) Posts||31st July 2019||Vile Parle (West), Mumbai|
|Senior Executive - ( 9 Posts) Posts|
|Executive - ( 53 Posts) Posts||31st July 2019|
|Junior Executive - ( 37 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant - ( 13 Posts) Posts||31st July 2019|
About The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment
About The Khadi and Village Industries Commission
Its functions also comprise building up of a reserve of raw materials and implements for supply to producers, creation of common service facilities for processing of raw materials as semi-finished goods and provisions of facilities for marketing of KVI products apart from organisation of training of artisans engaged in these industries and encouragement of co-operative efforts amongst them. To promote the sale and marketing of khadi and/or products of village industries or handicrafts, the KVIC may forge linkages with established marketing agencies wherever feasible and necessary. The KVIC is also charged with the responsibility of encouraging and promoting research in the production techniques and equipment employed in the Khadi and Village Industries sector and providing facilities for the study of the problems relating to it, including the use of non-conventional energy and electric power with a view to increasing productivity, eliminating drudgery and otherwise enhancing their competitive capacity and arranging for dissemination of salient results obtained from such research. Further, the KVIC is entrusted with the task of providing financial assistance to institutions and individuals for development and operation of Khadi and village industries and guiding them through supply of designs, prototypes and other technical information. In implementing KVI activities, the KVIC may take such steps as to ensure genuineness of the products and to set standards of quality and ensure that the products of Khadi and village industries do conform to the standards.
The Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) was established in the year 1956. KVIC is an organization under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, which seeks to - plan, promote, facilitate, organise and assist in the establishment and development of khadi and village industries in the rural areas in coordination with other agencies engaged in rural development wherever necessary. KVIC headquarters is located in Mumbai. Objective of The Khadi and Village Industries Commission is providing employment in rural areas, providing salable articles, Creating self-reliance amongst people and building up a strong rural community spirit. The Khadi and Village Industries Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Accountant, Senior Hindi Officer, Economic Investigator, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Watchman, Peon, Sweeper, Development Officer, Library Assistant, Assistant Director (General Administration), Assistant Director (Khadi), Assistant Director (Village Industries), Accounts Officer, Supervisor, Khadi Worker, Junior Translator, Assistant Development Officer, Lower Division Clerk, Development Officer (Marketing), Supervisor, Khadi Worker, Economic Investigator, Steno (English), Steno (Hindi), Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff (Peon), Supervisor, Assistant Director (General Administration), Assistant Director (Village Industries), Accounts Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Degree in any Discipline with Diploma in Accountancy, Master's degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level, Bachelor Degree in Economics or Statistics or Commerce, Matriculation, S.S.C, Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine/Degree in Science with Zoology/Botany or Chemistry or B.Sc. Agriculture, Biochemistry or Microbiology, H.S.C. + Diploma Certificate in Library Science + Knowledge of Computer Operation/word processing data entry, Masters Degree (Any Discipline or Bachelors Degree in Law), Masters Degree in any discipline or Bachelors Degree in Textile Technology or Textile Chemistry or Textile Manufacturing, Masters Degree in Chemistry or Botany or Bachelors Degree in Paper Technology or Silicate Technology or Food Technology or Sugar Technology or Oil Technology or Fuel Technology or Leather Technology or Ceramic Technology or Chemical Technology or Agriculture or Ayurvedic Medicines or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Electronics, Masters Degree in Commerce, Matriculation, VIII standard pass, Degree in Leather Technology or Degree in Science with Chemistry and STPC or Degree in Plastic / Polymer, 12th class + Typing speed @ 35 wpm in English or @ 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer, Graduate in any discipline, Diploma in Textile Technology, Bachelors Degree in Economics or Statistics or Commerce, Matriculation with 100/ 40 w.p.m. in English shorthand and English typing respectively, Matriculation with 80/25 w.p.m. speed in Hindi stenography and Hindi typing, 12th pass + typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer, Matriculation + ITI, Bachelors Degree in any discipline, Bachelors Degree in Science, for a great career at The Khadi and Village Industries Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Driver: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Driver, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Driver: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Driver, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The Khadi and Village Industries Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Goa khadi and Village Industries Board, Junta House
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Driver, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2021
- The Energy and Resources Institute Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Presidency University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Gym Trainer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Coaches Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Tamil nadu Open University Invites Application for Controller of Examinations Recruitment 2021
- Pgdav College Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Banaras Hindu University Invites Application for Project Assistant/ Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Delhi School of Journalism Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- SEEPZ Special Economic Zone Invites Application for Assistant Development Commissioner Recruitment 2021