Govt Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
KMRL Recruitment 2021 kochimetro.org Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Jobs. Latest Job: Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021.
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Invites Application for Boat Master Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL)
invites applications for recruitment of Boat Master
KMRL, 4th Floor, JLN Metro Station, Kaloor, Kochi-682 017
JLN Metro Station, Kaloor, Kochi, 682017 kerala
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
|KMRL Announced Job Notification For Boat Master Vacancies - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Boat Master|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit(as on 01st November 2021) 45 Years (Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules)|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||19 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
Under the direction of Government of Kerala, Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) has been assigned with the responsibility of setting up of the project of Kochi Water metro Limited(KWML) and oversee the initial recruitments, Policy Formulations etc.
For starting the ground work for the operations, Kochi Water Metro Limited requires the following personnel:
1. Name of the Post: Boat Master
2. Total no. of Posts: Fifteen (15) Nos
3. Qualification: Essential: a) Second Class Master Certificate (In compliance with KIV rules) b) 10 +2 OR 10 + ITI Desirable : Diploma in any stream
4. Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in sea or inland vessels out of which atleast 2 years as Boat Master. Preference will be given to the Ex-Navy, Ex-Coast Guard, EX-BSF (water wing) & ISLANDERS applicants having the qualification & experience mentioned above
5. Job Description and Responsibilities:
i. Overall In-charge of Boat/ Vessel He/she will be responsible for Sailing, Safe navigation and operating of the Boat/ vessel and communicate/ coordinate with Operating control center/ terminal other vessels as required.
ii. He/she is required to exercise expert judgment regarding the seaworthiness of the vessel, maintaining the highest levels of safety as the fundamental guiding factor when executing duties.
iii.He/she must be able to demonstrate expert proficiency on all vessels ranging from 10m – 25m, especially during difficult conditions included but not limited to, high winds, reduced visibility, night time operations, towing, anchoring, and close quarters docking.
6. Pay Consolidated Pay : Rs.40000/- per month
7. ADVT. NO :KMRL/KWML/HR/WT/2021/03
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit(as on 01st November 2021) 45 Years (Age relaxation applicable as per reservation rules)
1. A medical certificate in Form No.33 of the KIV rules , to prove the visual standards as mentioned above and the fitness of eyes without glasses from a medical officer in Government service not below the rank of Asst. Surgeon to be produced, if shortlisted for Written Test/Proficiency Test/Practical Test/ Interview
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for Written Test/Proficiency Test/Practical Test/ Interview, which will be communicated through email only. Kochi Water Metro reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Applicants should read the instructions in the website thoroughly before applying.
2. Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website. The scan copy of the supporting documents should be uploaded, failing which the application will be treated as incomplete.
3. Applications forwarded through any other means including fax or e-mail will not be entertained.
4. The last date of submission of on-line application is 01.12.2021.
1. The posts advertised are on contract basis, initially for a period of one year. The above posts are likely to be made permanent either in Kochi Water Metro or any of its subsidiary/Associate/any other company entrusted with the Operations & Maintenance of water Metro. In that event, the selected candidates service conditions will be governed by the rules of that subsidiary/Associate/company.
2. The candidates must be able to speak, read and write both English & Malayalam.
3. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be the sole discretion of the Management. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for Written Test/Proficiency Test/Practical Test/ Interview, which will be communicated through email only. Kochi Water Metro reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.
5. Applicants employed in Govt./Quasi Govt./ PSUs shall produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
6. The number of vacancies shown above is tentative and may undergo change.
7. Kochi Water Metro Management reserves the right to cancel or amend this advertisement.
8. Kochi Water Metro reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the posts or select any candidate without assigning any reason.
9. Merely fulfilling the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer on any candidates the right to be called for a Written Test/Proficiency Test/Practical Test/ Interview or to be selected.
10. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of Written Test/Proficiency Test/Practical Test/ Interview and reasons for not being called for Written Test/Proficiency Test/Practical Test/ Interview or selection.
11. Applications of candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and he/she will be declared disqualified for future vacancies in Kochi Water Metro.
12. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
13. Any corrigendum/ addendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Kochi Metro Rail Limited website. Applicants are requested to visit the website from time to time for all updates.
14. No TA/DA will be paid by Kochi Water Metro to the candidates for attending Written Test/Proficiency Test/Practical Test/ Interview.
Published on: 19 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Recruitment
About Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL), kerala was incorporated with the vision to be a world class metro Rail System for providing Quality Transportation Facilities to the citizen of kochi, the mission of KMRL is to provide a Reliable, Safe, Efficient, Viable and Customer Friendly Rapid Transit System.
The prime objective of Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) is to connect Metro with the Cochin International Airport to create seamless Transiting, Transit and Interconnectivity for Transport Hubs with Metro, Bus and rail links and increases the economic vitality of the region by improving infrastructure resulting in the further development of the greater Kochi.
Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL) Kerala offers recruitments for the posts of, Executive Trainee / Assistant Director (System) / General Managing Director / Assistant Project Coordinator / Junior Engineer(Civil) / Junior Engineer(Mechanical) / Structural Engineer / Geotechnical Engineer / Architect / Track & Deport, Viaduct (including casting yard) / Construction Supervisor / Foreman / Labours / Storekeeper, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Boat Master: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Boat Master, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Boat Master: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Boat Master, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Kochi Metro Rail Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in JLN Metro Station, Kaloor
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Boat Master, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st December, 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 3 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 8 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 4 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for 5 Craftsman Recruitment 2021
- 1 Signal Training Centre Invites Application for 7 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021