Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Invites Application for 32 Community Organiser Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: KMC/NULM/01/2021-2022
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC)
invites applications for recruitment of Community Organiser (12TH)
Community Organiser (12TH)
Number of Vacancy: 32 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10+2 in any discipline.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in working with community on social development. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is preferable.
10000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-40 years as on 01.04.2021. Age relaxation for eligible candidates is admissible as per extant norms.
How to Apply:
1. Last date of submission of application is 17th August 2021. Application along with the relevant supporting documents should be submitted in the drop box in the Department of Social Welfare & Urban Poverty Alleviation, 1, Hogg Street, Top Floor, Kolkata- 700087.
2. The application form can be downloaded from the official website of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation website https://www.kmcgov.in.
1. The appointment is contractual and strictly on temporary basis under DAY-NULM programme, which may be renewed for each additional year after satisfactory performance. The decision of the KMC authority in this regard shall be binding on the candidates. This contractual employment is not under the establishment of the Kolkata Municipal Corporation. The posts will sustain only as per the provisioning and availability of the fund under DAY-NULM programme.
2. The duties and responsibilities of the above mentioned post has been attached as Annexure “A”.
3. No application fees is required. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in interview/viva-voce test.
4. KMC reserves the right to cancel any or all application to the above mentioned post without assigning any reason thereof at any stage ot the recruitment process or at any stage later on and no query will be entertained in this regard.
5. Marksheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination Certificate and marksheet of Hligher Secondary or equivalent Oualifications ertificates and marksheets of Graduation and PG Certificates and marksheets ot any other relevant qualification, if any Certificates of Working Experience issued by competent authority. Originalinterview call letter, One copy of print out of the application form Original and self attested photocopy of Photo ldentity Proof viz. Passport, AADHAR card, EPIC/ Voter ID card, PAN card, Driving Licence or any other Photo ldentity Card of Statutory Organization Two coloured passport sized photographs identical with that of the uploaded photograph.
Published on: 4th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Medical Officer - ( 55 Posts) Posts||10 September 2021||-, Kolkata|
|Medical Officer - ( 73 Posts) Posts||10 September 2021||-, Kolkata|
|Community Organiser (12TH) - ( 32 Posts) Posts||17th August 2021||1, Hogg Street|
|Staff Nurse - ( 205 Posts) Posts||13th May 2021||5, S.N. Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 71 Posts) Posts||24th May 2021||5, S.N.Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 50 Posts) Posts||17th May 2021||5, S.N.Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 90 Posts) Posts||14th August 2020||5, S.N. Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 42 Posts) Posts||17th June 2020||SN Banerjee Road, Kolkata|
|Staff Nurse - ( 140 Posts) Posts||16th March 2020||SN Banerjee Road, Kolkata|
|Staff Nurse - ( 165 Posts) Posts||9th September 2019||1st floor 5, S.N Banerjee Road|
|Medical Officer - ( 53 Posts) Posts||8th August 2019||5, S.N. Banerjee Road|
|Laboratory Technicians - ( 42 Posts) Posts||26th March 2018||Kolkata, West Bengal Last Date: 26th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 42 Posts Educational Qualification: a. Higher Secondary passed (10+2) from a recognized Board / Institute OR its equivalent with Physics|
|Pharmacist - ( 14 Posts) Posts||24th February 2018|
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment
About Kolkata Municipal Corporation
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) was established with the motto, “To be efficient, effective, equitable citizen responsive, financially sustainable and transparent,delivering quality service to its Citizens”.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) is a Local Government Committed to provide basic infrastructure facilities. The Corporation work for the citizen with the civic body in the field of Education,Public Health creation of Urban Amenities, Art and Culture Heritage Conservation etc.
The aim of Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) is to create the civil amenities for the civil population residing within the Cantonment, which include Water Supply, Sanitation, Roads & Paths, Drains, Gardens & Parks, Birth & Death Registration, Street lighting, School & Colleges, Hospitals & Dispensary, Libraries, Account, Trade Licence, Enforcement, Veterinary, Building Permission, Public Work,Car Parking, etc.
The Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) offers recruitment for the posts of, Resident Medical Officer / Lady Medical Officer / Junior Clerk / Senior Stenographer / Lab Attendant / Lower Division Clerk / Staff nurse / Sub Overseer / Compounder Cum Clerk / Ward Boy / Record Keeper / Plumber / Live Stock Inspector / Chlorin Attendant / Peon / Watchman / Sweepers, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 32 vacancies in total. Community Organiser (12TH): 32 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Community Organiser (12TH)?
The Payscale is as follows Community Organiser (12TH): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Community Organiser (12TH) job at Kolkata Municipal Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 1, Hogg Street
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Community Organiser (12TH), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th August, 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IIITDM Jabalpur Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 500 Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 26 Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- NEHU Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- MAHATRANSCO Invites Application for 21 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2021