Govt Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
KRCL Recruitment 2021 konkanrailway.com Konkan Railway Jobs. Latest Job: Konkan Railway Invites Application for Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Konkan Railway Invites Application for Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Technical Assistant
Junior Technical Assistant
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai, 400614 Maharashtra
Other Job Location: Udhampur, Srinagar, Baramulla
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts
|Konkan Railway Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Job Locations||Navi Mumbai|
|Age Limit||The candidates should be maximum 25 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication), as on 01/12/2021 with further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.|
|Posted on||19 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways invites applications for the following posts on contract basis on fixed remuneration for USBRL Project, J&K (U.T).
Notification No. KR/HO/JK/P-R/03/2021
1. Name of the Post: Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication)
2. No. of Posts: 18
3. Fixed Remuneration (in Rupees): 30,000/- per month.
4. Essential Qualification: Full time Engineering degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Instrumentation with not less than 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE.
Age Limit: The candidates should be maximum 25 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication), as on 01/12/2021 with further age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
1. The candidates shall arrive on time at the venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in-interview as indicated.
2. The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification etc. All the eligible candidates will be first interviewed by a nominated Committee and the shortlist panel will be prepared. The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will be engaged subject to found suitable in the prescribed Medical Examination.
3. The decision of the Nominated Committee will be final and binding.
How to Apply:
1. The details of the post, qualification, category date and time of Walk-in-Interview : Jr. Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunication) - 13/12/2021 to 17/12/2021.
2. Place:- USBRL Project Head Office, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd., Satyam Complex, Marble Market, Extension- Trikuta Nagar, Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir (U.T), Pin- 180011.
3. After preliminary verification of the applications/Documents submitted by the candidates in person, the eligible candidate(s) will only be interviewed. Candidates should come prepared to stay for minimum 2-3 days, if required, at their own cost. No train/bus fare/ TA/DA shall be payable by the Corporation. Applications should be complete and strictly as per the prescribed format. Applications not conforming to the prescribed format or having illegible/ambiguous certificates or without certificates or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
Published on: 19 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Trainee Apprentices - ( 139 Posts) Posts||22 November 2021||-, Mumbai|
|Skills / Eligibility - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Chief Personnel Officer - ( 01 Posts) Posts||03 November 2021||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Important Instructions: - Posts|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st July 2021||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Accounts Assistant - ( 7 Posts) Posts|
|Section Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||1st July 2021|
|Assistant Accounts Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st July 2021||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Deputy Chief Engineer/ Design(JAG)/Deputy Chief Engineer/Design(SG) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd June 2021||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Deputy Chief Engineer / Project - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th March 2021||Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) - GDCE - ( 10 Posts) Posts||15th January 2021||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Technician-III (Electrical) - ( 20 Posts (UR-13, OBC-3, SC-3, ST-1)) Posts||27th November 2020||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Technician-III (Electrical) - ( 58 Posts (UR-32, EWS-4, OBC-3, SC-14, ST-5)) Posts||27th November 2020||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Director (Operations & Commercial) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st December 2020||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Chief Project Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th July 2020||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Trainee Apprentice - ( 135 Posts (Graduate Engineer-83, Diploma Holder-52)) Posts||30th November 2019||CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Electrical) - ( 4 Posts) Posts||12th December 2018||Belapur Bhavan, Plot No.6|
|Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) - ( 4 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Senior Assistant Technician (Signal & Telecommunication) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||12th December 2018|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Civil) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical) - ( 7 Posts) Posts||12th December 2018|
|Senior Section Engineer - ( 28 Posts) Posts||18th October 2018||Belapur Bhavan, Plot No 6|
|Trackman, Pointsman, Khalasi - ( 100 Posts) Posts||16th September 2018||Belapur Bhavan, Plot No 6|
|Junior Scale Executives - ( 6 Posts) Posts||18th July 2018||Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11|
|General Manager (Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th May 2018||Nagpur, Maharashtra Last Date: 24th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: i. IRAS/ Government candidates with requisite pay scale and experience as mentioned above. ii. PSU service/Private Sector candidates with requisite service and experience as mentioned above and minimum qualification of CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance). Pay Scale: INR As Per Rules Age Limit: 55 years. Examination fees: Applicants are required to make online payment of Rs. 500/- towards application fee. The examination fee is non-refundable. How to Apply: Applicants have to apply ON LINE at link “Recruitment àCurrent Notification à Please click here to apply On line”|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd June 2018||Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra Last Date: 3rd June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Graduation in Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks. If a candidate has Graduation in another discipline then he/she must possess Post Graduation in Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks. Candidate should have acquired mass communication Degree through the regular course from a Recognized University / Institute. A candidate who has done a course on online journalism will be preferred. Additional qualification in Digital Marketing from reputed institute is desirable. Pay Scale: INR 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4800/- Age Limit: 18-30 years. Examination fees: Rs. 500/- to be paid online. How to Apply: Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://www.konkanrailway.com:8080/OnlineReg/applyOnline.action|
|Station Master - ( 55 Posts) Posts||12th May 2018||Maharashtra, Goa|
|Goods Guard - ( 37 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Senior Clerk - ( 10 Posts) Posts||12th May 2018|
|Accounts Assistant - ( 11 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Electrician -III/Electrical - ( 38 Posts) Posts||30th April 2018||Maharashtra, Goa|
|Electrical Signal and Telecom Maintainer (ESTM) - ( 27 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
The Konkan Railway was the missing link between India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. The 741-kilometre line connects Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka States — a region of criss-crossing rivers, plunging valleys and mountains that soar into the clouds.
The Konkan is a coastal strip of land bounded by the Sahyadri hills on the east, and Arabian Sea on the west. It is a land where mythology breathes side by side with economic growth,a land with rich mineral resources, dense forest cover and a landscape fringed with paddy, coconut and mango trees. The formidable terrain to be conquered and the short construction period meant that the project could only be completed with the help of several technological innovations. Apart from setting a trend for other infrastructure projects in the country, the Konkan Railway provides concrete proof of the skills of Indian engineers, their discipline, team spirit and courage. But it is also a tribute to the unconquerable human spirit. Beyond the technical jargon, it was a leap of faith that made the long cherished dream of the people of the region possible.
The Konkan Railway has also in a way changed the lives of the Engineers and otherpeople associated with the project. For them it was the glory of overcoming all odds, and the satisfaction and pride that they have built something for posterity.
The completion of the Konkan Railway was a “tryst with destiny” for many people in the Konkan region, redeemed in the 50th year of the nation’s Independence. It is hence entirely fitting that the first train on the completed track was flagged off on January 26, 1998, Republic Day.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is a subsidiary of Indian Railways. The headquarter is located at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. Konkan Railway station became fully operational on 26th January 1998. The anti-collision devices, the Sky Bus and RORO has been innovated by Konkan Railway Corporation. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) looks after the 760km stretch from Mumbai to Mangalore. KRCL is the forefront organisation for research and development of new technologies and concepts for Indian railways. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Company Secretary, Assistant Engineer (Civil Design), Junior Engineer, Chief Personnel Officer, Chief Public Relation Officer, Security, System Programmer, Photographer cum Videographer, Assistant Mechanical Engineer, Finance Advisor, Chief Account Officer, Chief Engineer, Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer, Chief Electrical Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Law Degree (LLB) / Chartered Accountant (CA), BE/B.Tech (Civil), ME/M Tech (Structures), Three (03) years Technical Diploma in Computer Science /Electronics/ Computer Applications, 12th pass with Complete Photography course and sound knowledge of Computer Operations, Power Point Presentations, Auto Cad, Adobe Photo Shop, Graduate engineer (Mechanical), for a great career at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Junior Technical Assistant: 18 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Technical Assistant: INR 30000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021