NITRD Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Assistant
Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi, 110030 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Field Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Below 30 years.|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 12th pass.
Age Limit: Below 30 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Format of the bio-data is as under:-
(b) Age (as on date of interview)/Sex
(c) Father/ Husband’s Name
(d) Date of Birth
(e) Corresponding address
(f) Contact Phone/ Mobile No.
(g) E- Mail Address
(h) Educational Qualifications
(i) Past experience
(j) Signature of the applicant.
2. The candidate may appear for interview along with Bio-Data, self attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate and 2 passport size photographs. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview
3. Reporting time for interview: 01.10.2021 at 10 AM, Children ward
4. Date of interview 01.10.2021 at 11 AM in room of Dr. Sangeeta Sharma, Head of Paediatrics, Children ward.
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment for following posts:
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
LRS TB Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare is the President of the Institute and the Union Secretary (Health & Family Welfare) is the Chairman of the Governing Body. Director General Health Services is the Vice-Chairman and the Additional Secretary (Health) is the Alternative Vice-Chairman of the Governing Body of the Institute. The Director is the Chief Executive Officer.
Aims and objectives of the hospital are To act as an apex Institute in the country for prevention, control and treatment of Tuberculosis and Allied Diseases; To promote National Tuberculosis Control Programme in the country and to formulate strategies which are socially acceptable and economically feasible in order to assist and strengthen the program.
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialist Grade II (TB&CD), Health Education Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D. in TB and Respiratory Diseases, Master's Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work and Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education) for a great career at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Field Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Field Assistant: INR 17000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Field Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021