NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Medical Officer
Junior Medical Officer
Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi, 110030 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Below 30 years.|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized university. DesirableQualification: Experience of handling and coordinating clinical drug trials/ clinical research.
Age Limit: Below 30 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Reporting Date &Time: 28 th September, 2021 at 01:00 PM at ICU Seminar Hall
2. Interview Date &Time: 28 th September, 2021 at 02:00 PM at ICU Seminar Hall
3. The candidate may appear for interview along with attested copies of educational qualifications & experience certificate. The candidates are also required to bring original certificates and testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment for following posts:
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Recruitment
About Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
LRS TB Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
The Union Minister of Health & Family Welfare is the President of the Institute and the Union Secretary (Health & Family Welfare) is the Chairman of the Governing Body. Director General Health Services is the Vice-Chairman and the Additional Secretary (Health) is the Alternative Vice-Chairman of the Governing Body of the Institute. The Director is the Chief Executive Officer.
Aims and objectives of the hospital are To act as an apex Institute in the country for prevention, control and treatment of Tuberculosis and Allied Diseases; To promote National Tuberculosis Control Programme in the country and to formulate strategies which are socially acceptable and economically feasible in order to assist and strengthen the program.
Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialist Grade II (TB&CD), Health Education Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in postgraduate qualification e.g. M.D. in TB and Respiratory Diseases, Master's Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Social work and Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education) for a great career at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Medical Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Medical Officer: INR 60000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Lala Ram Sarup Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Near Qutub Minar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th September, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021