Legislative Department New Delhi Invites Application for Copy Holder Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: A-12023/1/2021-Admn
invites applications for recruitment of Copy Holder
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University. Desirable: Should be able to type in Hindi at a speed of 30 words per minutes on computer only (Time allowed of ten minutes).
Experience: One year experience in English and Hindi Copy holding or Proof Reading in a Printing Press or a newspaper printing establishment, and Hindi as a subject or medium of education at High School (10th) level.
19900-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to the Legislative Department office. Send your fully filled applications to
Deputy Legislative Counsel
Official Languages Wing
Room No. 730, 'A' Wing,
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi. For More See Employment News 26 June - 2 July 2021, Page No.11
Published on: 26th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Legislative Department Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Copy Holder - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th July 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Copy Holder - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st March 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Cash Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th November 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Assistant (Legal) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th April 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Staff Car Driver - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th January 2020||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi|
|Assistant (Legal) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||5th December 2019||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Copy Holder - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th June 2019||Room No. 142-B, 'A'-Wing|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd April 2019||I.L.I. Building, Bhagwan Dass Road|
|Personal Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th March 2019||I.L.I. Building, Bhagwan Dass Road|
|Assistant Editor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||14th October 2018||Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi|
About Legislative Department Recruitment
About Legislative Department
Under the Constitution of India which came into force on the 26th January 1950 the legislative power is vested in Parliament. Ministry of Law And Justice consists of the Legislative Department and the Department of Legal Affairs. The Department of Legal Affairs is concerned with advising the various Ministries of the Central Government while the Legislative Department does drafting of principal legislation for the Central Government. Legislative Department recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Personal Assistant (Hindi), Assistant Legislative Counsel (ALC), Lower Division Clerk, Librarian (Hindi), Personal Assistant (Urdu). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + Ability to Shorthand in English at a Speed of 100 words per minute, Master's Degree in Law (LLM), Matriculation + Should be able to type in Hindi at a speed of 25 words per minute, Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) + Bachelor Degree in Library Science, Matriculation + Able to take dictation of regional language (Urdu) at a speed of 100 wpm + Typing speed of 25 wpm (Urdu), for a great career at Legislative Department.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Copy Holder: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Copy Holder?
The Payscale is as follows Copy Holder: INR19900,
When can I can apply for Copy Holder job at Legislative Department
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Copy Holder, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th July, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021