Legislative Department Invites Application for Superintendent Translation Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Superintendent Translation
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post Posts
|Ministry of Law and Justice Announced Job Notification For Superintendent Translation Vacancies - 177500 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Superintendent Translation|
|Education Requirement||LLB, LLM|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 - 15 years|
|Salary||56100 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||16 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12 Oct, 2021|
(i) Master Degree in Law from a recognised University or Institution; and
(ii) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience, namely;
56100-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 Years
How to Apply:
1. The applications in the prescribed form of suitable officers who satisfy the educational qualifications and experience and whose services can be spared immediately may be sent to this Department.
2. The final selection of the candidate will be made in consultation with the Union Public Service Commission.
3. The applications of willing officers should reach the undersigned (in duplicate) along with their up-to-date CR Dossier, Vigilance Clearance Certificate and Integrity Certificate separately within 60 days from the date of publication of the vacancy in the Employment News.
4. While forwarding the applications, a certificate showing that no minor/major penalty has been imposed on the officers in the past ten years may also be enclosed separately.
Selection will be based on the Deputation Basis
Published on: 17th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Legislative Department Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Copy Holder - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th July 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Copy Holder - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st March 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Cash Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th November 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Assistant (Legal) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th April 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Staff Car Driver - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th January 2020||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi|
|Assistant (Legal) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||5th December 2019||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Copy Holder - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th June 2019||Room No. 142-B, 'A'-Wing|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd April 2019||I.L.I. Building, Bhagwan Dass Road|
|Personal Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th March 2019||I.L.I. Building, Bhagwan Dass Road|
|Assistant Editor - ( 3 Posts) Posts||14th October 2018||Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi|
About Legislative Department Recruitment
About Legislative Department
The Charter Act 1833 which was enacted by the British Parliament provided for the establishment of a Law Commission for consolidation and codification of Indian Laws. The said Act provided for the addition of a fourth ordinary Member to the Governor General in Council for India who was to be a legal expert in the making of laws. Lord Macaulay was appointed as the fourth ordinary Member and was entitled to participate in the meetings of the Governor General in Council for making of laws.
Under the Constitution of India which came into force on the 26th January 1950 the legislative power is vested in Parliament. Ministry of Law And Justice consists of the Legislative Department and the Department of Legal Affairs. The Department of Legal Affairs is concerned with advising the various Ministries of the Central Government while the Legislative Department does drafting of principal legislation for the Central Government. Legislative Department recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Personal Assistant (Hindi), Assistant Legislative Counsel (ALC), Lower Division Clerk, Librarian (Hindi), Personal Assistant (Urdu). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation + Ability to Shorthand in English at a Speed of 100 words per minute, Master's Degree in Law (LLM), Matriculation + Should be able to type in Hindi at a speed of 25 words per minute, Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) + Bachelor Degree in Library Science, Matriculation + Able to take dictation of regional language (Urdu) at a speed of 100 wpm + Typing speed of 25 wpm (Urdu), for a great career at Legislative Department.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Superintendent Translation: 1 Post Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Superintendent Translation?
The Payscale is as follows Superintendent Translation: INR 56100,
When can I can apply for Superintendent Translation job at Legislative Department
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Superintendent Translation, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 12th October, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021