Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
Lok Sabha Secretariat
invites applications for recruitment of Manager
Central Secretariat, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree / 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management/ Event Management or Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in Management.
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in a reputed Hotel / Event Management company. Excellent communication and organizational skills Ability to manage events involving high level dignitaries and ceremonial protocols.
50000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Shortlisted applicants will be intimated through mail/telephonic message for an interview.
How to Apply:
1. The applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format as given in Applications complete in all respects shall be sent to:
2. Administration Branch-I, Room No. 619, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
3., The applicants shall send their applications within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement i.e. the last date of receipt of applications will be reckoned as 11.10.2021.
4. Eligible candidates will have to appear for a Personal Interview before an Interview Board. An applicant, once selected, will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. He/she will be required to join immediately.
5. Also, the applicants are advised to keep on visiting the website http://www.loksabha.nic.in - Recruitment - Advertisements and Notices from time to time for information relating to:-
(i) Cancellation or addendum or corrigendum to this Advertisement, if any;
(ii) Date(s) of Personal Interview;
(iii) Announcement of Result of the examination process.
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for following posts:
About Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
About Lok Sabha Secretariat
Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by election of upto 530 members to represent the States, upto 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the Hon'ble President, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. The total elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Manager: Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Manager: INR 50000,
When can I can apply for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Lok Sabha Secretariat
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central Secretariat, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021