Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst Recruitment 2021
Lok Sabha Secretariat
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst
Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst
Administration Branch-I, Room No. 619, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
Central Secretariat, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Lok Sabha Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Only Indian citizens between the age of 22 to 58 years as on the last date of receipt of application shall be eligible to be considered for engagement.|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science/ Journalism/ Law/ Hindi language.
Experience: Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Content Writer/Media Analyst. Proficiency in political content writing in Hindi. Ability to gather political content and special features, create contents of the latest political happenings in India, review and edit written articles for grammar, verbiage, comprehensibility in order to make them error free and have skills to manage quality of content delivered by the content team.
Age Limit: Only Indian citizens between the age of 22 to 58 years as on the last date of receipt of application shall be eligible to be considered for engagement.
Shortlisted applicants will be intimated through mail/telephonic message for interview
How to Apply:
1. The applications are to be submitted in the prescribed format as given in Applications complete in all respects shall be sent to:
2. Administration Branch-I, Room No. 619, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001.
3., The applicants shall send their applications within a period of 21 days from the date of issue of this advertisement i.e. the last date of receipt of applications will be reckoned as 11.10.2021.
4. Eligible candidates will have to appear for a Personal Interview before an Interview Board. An applicant, once selected, will not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. He/she will be required to join immediately.
5. Also, the applicants are advised to keep on visiting the website http://www.loksabha.nic.in - Recruitment - Advertisements and Notices from time to time for information relating to:-
(i) Cancellation or addendum or corrigendum to this Advertisement, if any;
(ii) Date(s) of Personal Interview;
(iii) Announcement of Result of the examination process.
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for following posts:
About Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment
About Lok Sabha Secretariat
Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by election of upto 530 members to represent the States, upto 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the Hon'ble President, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House. The total elective membership is distributed among the States in such a way that the ratio between the number of seats allotted to each State and the population of the State is, so far as practicable, the same for all States.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst: INR 45000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Lok Sabha Secretariat
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Central Secretariat, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021