Madras High Court Invites Application for 202 Law Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 1/2021
Madras High Court
invites applications for recruitment of Law Officer
Number of Vacancy: 202 Posts
Educational Qualification: A degree of Bachelor of Law from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section-3 of UGC Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent gualification.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 60 years.
How to Apply:
1. The applicants shall send or give their application (Application form can be downloaded from the website http://www.tn.gov.in under "Announcements") through Registered post or in person to the Secretary to Government, Public Department, Secretariat, Chennai - 600009 by 29.07.2021 before 5.45 PM.
2. The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for the post of Additional Advocate General/State Government Pleader/ Government Pleader/Special Government Pleader/ Additional Government Pleader / Government Advocate (Civil Side / Criminal Side / Taxes)(as applicable)". The application received after the due date/time will summarily be rejected.
Published on: 15th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Madras High Court Recruitment for following posts:
About Madras High Court Recruitment
About Madras High Court
The Madras High Court is the high court of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The court is one of the three High Courts in India established in the three Presidency Towns of Bombay, Calcutta, and Madras by Letters patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26 June 1862. It exercises original jurisdiction over the city of Chennai and appellate jurisdiction over the entire state of Tamil Nadu and Union territory of Puducherry, as well as extraordinary original jurisdiction, civil and criminal, under the Letters Patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India.
It consists of 74 judges and a chief justice who are in charge of the general policy adopted in the administration of justice. In September 2016, the center government forwarded names of 15 new judges to the President for his signature on their warrants of appointment. Of the 15, nine are from among lawyers and six from the subordinate judiciary.
Madras High Court recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Fellow, Research Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern), Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) for a great career at Madras High Court.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 202 vacancies in total. Law Officer: 202 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Law Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Law Officer: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Law Officer job at Madras High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Secretariat, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Law Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th July, 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021