MAHA METRO Invites Application for Chief Fire Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited (MMRDA)
invites applications for recruitment of Chief Fire Officer
Chief Fire Officer
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority, 4th Floor, NaMTTRI Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Building, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051.
Civil Lines, Mumbai, 440001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Chief Fire Officer Jobs in Mumbai at Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Chief Fire Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit : 43 years as on 01.09.2021. The relaxation in age can be considered in deserving cases.|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Salary||56100 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||17 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: The applicant should possess a degree or an Advanced Diploma in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College, Nagpur, Min. of Home Affairs, Govt. of India or the State Fire Academy, Govt. of Maharashtra. OR Has passed the membership examination of the Institute of Fire Engineers, India or Institute of Fire Engineers, United Kingdom.>(B.Tech/B.E, Diploma)
Experience: five -year post qualification experience of regular fire services and inspection & testing of fire prevention and protection work. and at least five years of experience of regular fire service for inspection and testing of fire prevention and protection work. The experience should include the operation and maintenance of Fire Safety devices/equipment like fire pumps, hydrants, detectors etc that form part of Metro assets.
56100 - 177500(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit : 43 years as on 01.09.2021. The relaxation in age can be considered in deserving cases.
1. Candidates will be shortlisted on the merit of each candidate with reference to number of applications received to the number of posts vacant.
2. The candidate will be called for interview in 1:10 ratio if there is selection for one post and the candidates will be called for interview in 1:5 ratio if there is more than one post.
How to Apply:
1. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications and Experience, Pay Scales and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit MMRDA website : https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions - Administration - Recruitment). or www.mmmocl.co.in (Career Section).
2. The last date for receipt of application is 16th October, 2021
3. The application should be filled in the prescribed format.
4. The interested persons can send their applications along with scan attested copies of relevant documents (PDF only) on email mentioned as below:
a. Chief Fire Officer: refer official notification
5. Hard copies of Application form will not be accepted. Application Forms only through email will be accepted.
1. Age, Qualification and Experience as on 01-09-2021 will be considered valid. Qualification acquired afterwards will not be considered.
2. Medical Standard as per Indian Railway Medical Manual.
3. Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language. (Candidate should submit S.S.C. Examination certificate.). Otherwise, they have to pass Marathi examination asper Govt. of Maharashtra Notification dated 30.12.1987.
4. As per Government Rule 4 “A” of the Government notification No.SRV2000/CR(17/2000)/Twelve, dated 28th March, 2005, the Candidate should produce/submit an affidavit of having a small family.
5. Candidates are required to pass one of the certificate examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B- level or C- level which is compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, he/ she should produce/submit a copy of the Certificate. If the candidate does not have such certificate, then he/ she should pass the said Certificate Examination within two years from the date of appointment according to the GOM’s GAD, GR. No. Training 2000/C.R.61/2001/39, dated 19th March, 2003, failing which his/her services would be terminated with immediate effect without any communication.
6. The experience certificate of only full-time work will be considered. The experience of part time/honorarium service will not be considered.
7. The selection of the candidate is liable to be terminated /cancelled at any point of stage if the copies of certificate submitted by the candidate at the time of interview/selection or thereafter are found to be invalid, suspicious and/or incomplete.
8. Candidates will be shortlisted on the merit of each candidate with reference to number of applications received to the number of posts vacant. The candidate will be called for interview in 1:10 ratio if there is selection for one post and the candidates will be called for interview in 1:5 ratio if there is more than one post.
9. Waiting List will be prepared, if any, on the basis of Merit will be kept live for certain period depending on our requirement, however in any case, not beyond one year.
10. Recommendations and pressure for selection of candidates will not be entertained at any point of time. On the contrary, the said candidates who try to pressurize will be treated as ineligible for selection/appointment.
11. This company reserves its right either to cancel /postpone the entire procedure in accordance with the advertisement or to cancel / postpone the advertisement, without any justification.
12. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications and Experience, Pay Scales, and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit MMRDA website: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions → Administration → Recruitment)
13. No reservation for the isolated post as per GAD
14. Number of posts indicated in the advertisement may increase/decrease depending on our requirements. Accordingly, reservation to the posts will be changed. Decision of the Competent Authority will be final.
15. The candidates already employed in a Govt. sector, should compulsorily produce/submit/No objection certificate from the present employer, strictly as per the GRs in this regard.
16. Age/Qualification & Experience at the time of filling up of the application will be considered valid. Qualification /Experience acquired afterwards will not be taken into consideration.
17. Officers working in Central/ State/ Semi Govt, PSU, fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria, equivalent pay scale and grade pay can apply for the post on deputation through proper channel.
18. If suitable candidates are not found for a post, then the same will be filled up in lower scale by suitable candidates.
19. The number of vacancies and reservation for various Categories are provisional and likely to change as per the Government Policy Amended from time to time etc. Such a change will not be notified either in News Paper, on website or to the candidates.
20. The selected candidates for the post have to submit a Surety & Training Bond as per the MMMOCL Rules, to serve MMMOCL for 3 years
Published on: 18 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
MAHA METRO Recruitment for following posts:
About MAHA METRO Recruitment
About MAHA METRO
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Chief Fire Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Chief Fire Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Chief Fire Officer: INR 56100 - 177500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Chief Fire Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at MAHA METRO
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Civil Lines, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chief Fire Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021