MAHA METRO Invites Application for 90 Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (Maha Metro)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies
Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies
General Manager (HR) Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira’s College, Koregaon Park, Pune – 411 001
Koregaon Park, Pune, 440001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 90 Posts
|Maha Metro Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,B.Tech/B.E,Diploma,ITI,MCA|
|Total Vacancy||90 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 - 48 years|
|Experience||2 - 17 years|
|Salary||33000 - 220000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Oct, 2021|
Senior Deputy General Manager (Electrical & Mechanical): Full time B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical discipline from Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Assistant Manager (System Analyst - BIM & SAP): Full time B.E. / B. Tech. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute OR M.C.A. from a Govt. recognized University / Institute BIM and SAP knowledge will be preferred.
Senior Station Controller / Traffic Controller / Depot Controller / Train Operator: Full time Graduate degree in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University / Institute OR Full time three year diploma in Engineering from a Govt. recognized Board / Institute.
Senior Section Engineer (Track): Full time B.E. / B. Tech. in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Senior Section Engineer (MEP): Full time B.E. / B. Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. recognized University / Institute.
Junior Engineer (Signal & Telecom): Full time three years Diploma in Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from a Govt. recognized Board/Institute.
Junior Engineer (Civil / Track): Full time three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized Board/ Institute.
Senior Technician (Mason): ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Mason trade from a Govt. recognized Board / Institute.
33000 - 220000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 - 48 years
1. The selection process will comprise of Personal Interview followed by Document Verification and Medical Examination as per post's category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / qualifications / experience in the relevant field.
2. If sufficient candidates are not available for the advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience / relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in the same post / appropriate lower grade post, and based on the performance during the interview.
3. Medical Examination: The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in Maha Metro's nominated hospital as per the prescribed medical category. The details of medical standards can be seen on Maha Metro’s website www.punemetrorail.org under the link CAREERS.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through Maha Metro’s website www.punemetrorail.org only. No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. They should be kept active during the entire period of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share / mention the email ID and its login password to any other person. Also the candidate should have a functional mobile number to complete the application process.
3. To access the online application, candidates are required to visit Maha Metro’s website www.punemetrorail.org and click on the link “CAREERS” Thereafter, he/she may open the desired recruitment notification for which online application is to be filled.
4. Candidates are required to read the entire vacancy notification and its instructions carefully to make themselves familiar with the eligibility, age criteria, other conditions, norms etc. for the desired post and all the related information, instructions of this recruitment process.
5. Candidates shall apply online by going to sub link titled as “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online registration and application.
6. The Online applications shall remain active from 10:00 hrs. of 23/09/2021 to 18:00 hrs. of 14/10/2021 only. In order to avoid last minute rush and inconvenience, the candidates are advised to apply sufficiently before the closing time and the date of the online application process. Maha Metro, Pune will not be responsible for any network problems / interruptions in the submission of online applications due to any reasons whatsoever or any other problem which arises at candidate’s end, during the entire period of online application on the website of Maha Metro.
7. Candidates registering by entering requisite details on online registration form shall get a Login ID and Password on Mobile number & Email ID provided by applicant in the online registration form.
8. Thereafter Candidate will be required to login again with the received Login ID & Password and proceed with filling of the online application form.
9. Candidate shall select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application form.
10. The candidates will have to upload the soft copies of the required documents in the online application form.
11. The candidates will have to make online payment for the application fee wherever applicable, as part of online application process. The fee for online application is Rs. 400.00 However no fee is payable in respect of SC / ST and women candidates.
12. All the fields in the online application form should be filled up carefully. After filling all the required information by the candidate, a preview of the filled application can be generated before submitting the application, and candidate can edit the information at that stage. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
13. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
14. A dedicated email Helpdesk is being setup. The candidates facing any difficulty during the online application process can contact on email email@example.com briefly indicating the problems faced, with screenshots.
15. Candidates who are eligible and wish to apply for more than one post will have to submit separate applications, along with the applicable application fee.
16. Candidates once selected are liable to be posted at any place where Maha Metro project is in operation or is likely to be started.
17. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or certificates to Maha Metro, Pune by post.
18. However, the candidates who are currently working in Government organisations / PSUs etc. shall give intimation to their organization as per rules and shall be required to produce NOC from their organization at the time of interview. The candidates applying for deputation should submit online application and should also route their application through proper channel such that it reaches Maha Metro within 15 days after the last date of online application. The proper channel application should reach at the following address: General Manager (HR) Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. First Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira’s College, Koregaon Park, PUNE – 411 001
19. This is a serious recruitment process. Any objectionable or obscene attachments uploaded during the application process will invite criminal action.
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
MAHA METRO Recruitment for following posts:
About MAHA METRO Recruitment
About MAHA METRO
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 90 vacancies in total. Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies: 90 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies: INR 33000 - 220000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at MAHA METRO
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Koregaon Park, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Engineer, Senior Technician and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021