Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-METRO) Government Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
MAHA METRO Recruitment 2021 mahametro.org MAHA METRO Jobs. Latest Job: MAHA METRO Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021.
MAHA METRO Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (Maha Metro)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, 1 st Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregaon Park, Pune – 411001.
Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Maha Metro Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Nagpur, Nasik, Pune|
|Age Limit||Minimum (Years): 45 yrs, Maximum (Years): 57 ys|
|Experience||20 - 23 years|
|Salary||180000 - 340000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||22 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree
Requirement Of Director From Metro Rail / Railway / Railway Psu's/ Govt. Organization On Contract / Deputation Basis For The Period Of Five Years For Strategic Planning Department Of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
1. Post Name: Director (Strategic Planning)
2. No. of Post: 01 (One) post
3. Location: Nagpur / Pune/ Nasik
4. Scale of the Post: Rs. 1,80,000 – 3,40,000 (IDA Pay) and Other Allowances / Perks, admissible as per Policy of the Company.
5. Duration of Appointment: The appointment will be on contract basis, initially for the period of 05 years or till the date of superannuation, whichever is earlier.
6. Qualification: Essential: The applicant should have a full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from reputed Institution.
7. Reporting: The incumbent to the above post shall be a member of the Board of Directors of MAHA-Metro and will report to the Managing Director of the Company.
8. Director (Strategic Planning) will be responsible for:
a. Maximizing Non-Fare Box Revenue including the following;
b. Value Capture Financing as per New Metro Rail Policy - 2017 from Property Development (Commercial & Residential).
c. Advertising at stations, inside and outside the trains.
d. Marketing of station naming rights.
e. Marketing retail spaces at stations.
f. Timely receipt of betterment levy viz., 1% additional stamp duty and revenue from TOD.
g. Additional land requirement after proper financial modelling to ascertain value capture for the project.
h. Focus on increasing ridership by integrating various modes of transport – feeder services and Multimodal Integration.
i. Co-ordination with State Government / Urban Local Bodies for obtaining land use change.
j. Arranging Debt Finance from Foreign Funding Agency / Domestic Financial Institutions. Co-ordination / Liaisoning with Line Ministry / Ministry of Finance (GoI) & State Governments.
k. Non-motorized transport.
9. Essentials Experience:
a) Worked at Executive Director or equivalent and above level position dealing with reputed Indian / Foreign financial institution with specialization in Financial Modelling especially in the Real Estate financing.
b) More than 20 Years of Group-A Executive Service in Railway / Railway PSU’s/ Metro Rail / Member of Group "A" Accounts Service of Government of India / Gazetted service in Government, with proven track record
c) Worked in Urban Rail Transportation Projects in the relevant area for at least 05 years.
d) Worked in the areas of financial analysis, research and advisory / strategic role of Government organization for financial strategies, new business development and revenue generation.
e) Worked in dealing / Liaoning with foreign agencies / resources for Govt. Projects from foreign agencies vig. KFW, AFD, EIB etc. and coordinating and interfacing with various Govt. agencies both at the Central and State Government levels for policy matters in urban transport projects.
f) Experience of enhancement of ridership of Metro Rail Project / MMI.
g) Liasoning in the areas of strategic planning, financial real estate modelling for projects undertaken on PPP model, presenting financial models to potential private sector participants, banks, financial institutions and real estate fund / Private players.
h) Maximizing revenue from Non-Fare Box Collection, Advertisement, Public Relation activity, Administration, Property Development, Property Business in urban transport projects.
i) Marketing of revenue generation activities in Urban Transport projects including liasoning and working in finance department with Central Govt., State Govt. and Local Bodies etc.
j) Experience of business development work of Metro Rail Projects.
k) Co-ordination with various stake holders for business development for additional revenues through Consultancy assignments
l) Working experience in Indian / Foreign Investment Banks / Financial Institutions / Inter-governmental International Organization
10. Desirable Experience: Knowledge of Marathi language.
11. ADVT No: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/07/2021
180000 - 340000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum (Years): 45 yrs, Maximum (Years): 57 ys
1. The selection method will comprise–Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post's category.
2. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness.
3. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / experience in the relevant field.
4. The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in MAHA-Metro's nominated hospital as per the prescribed medical category.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
2. The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 13/12/2021.
3. Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates.
4. The place of interview will be informed separately at the time of Interview. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually
5. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy.
6. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA-Metro website www.mahametro.org for updated information
7. Candidates applying from Metro Rail / Railway / Govt. organization / PSUs etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
8. Candidates, who are on deputation should intimate their parent department before apply
9. The eligible and willing candidates, who fulfil the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format positively by 13/12/2021, by speed post to the General Manager (HR) at the following address General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, 1 st Floor, The Orion Building, Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College, Koregaon Park, Pune – 411001.
Published on: 22 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
MAHA METRO Recruitment for following posts:
About MAHA METRO Recruitment
About MAHA METRO
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 180000 - 340000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at MAHA METRO
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nagpur, Nasik
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th December, 2021
- Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Nellore Invites Application for Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 38 Physical Director, Lab Technician Grade II and More Vacancies
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for Ayah Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Finance Executives/ Accountant / Senior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Invites Application for Asset Management Expert Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Senior Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 89 Physical Director, Attender, More Vacancies
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 58 Pharmacist Grade-II, Cardiology Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Optometrist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021