Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Invites Application for Engineer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO)
invites applications for recruitment of Engineer
The Asst. General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai 400019
State Power Generation Co. Ltd.
Plot No. G9 Bandra (East) ., Mumbai, 400051 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts
|MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit (Years): 60 yrs|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
Experience: Minimum 05 years working Experience in Thermal Power Plant. Preference shall be given to person having hands on experience in coal related operations and handling.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit (Years): 60 yrs
1. The selection process will be tentatively conducted in the month of October/ November-2021.
2. Selection process will consist of Personal Interview.
3. Candidate will have to appear for Personal Interview at Examination Centre at his / her own cost & risk and MAHAGENCO will not be responsible for any injury or losses, etc. of any nature.
4. Taking into consideration the performance in the Personal Interview, the select list will be prepared.
5. The communication regarding recruitment process will be published on the Company’s website i.e. www.mahagenco.in from time to time.
6. If the number of applicants are large, then a suitable criteria will be applied.
7. The recruitment in MAHAGENCO is done strictly as per merit in a systematic way giving weightage to Selection process.
How to Apply:
1. Last date of Submission of application is 15/10/2021.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID / Mobile no. It should be kept active during this recruitment process. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID/ Mobile no. of any other person.
3. In case, candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying. If message or email regarding Recruitment process is NOT received by candidates due to any reason, MAHAGENCO is NOT responsible in such cases.
4. The name of the candidate, his / her father / husband name, caste, etc. should be spelt correctly in the application form as it appears in the certificates, mark sheets.
5. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Pay order / Demand Draft to:
6. The Asst. General Manager (HR-RC), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., Estrella Batteries Expansion Compound, Labour Camp, Dharavi Road, Matunga, Mumbai400019 so as to reach on or before 15/10/2021.
7. Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.
1. Failing to submit necessary documents along with application form, the candidate will be disqualified.
2. Candidate must produce following Certificate showing knowledge of Marathi: Certificate of Secondary School Certificate Examination Board or recognized University showing passing of Secondary / School certificate Examination or Matric or Higher Examination of University with Marathi Language.
3. The candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria regarding educational qualification, age, experience, etc. & the particulars furnished in the application form are correct in all respect.
4. Any false / incorrect information furnished by the candidate if detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will not be considered.
5. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, he/she will be disqualified and if appointed, shall be liable for dismissal from the Company’s service without any notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
6. Any request for change of address and enclosing supporting documents later on will not be entertained.
7. Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) and age as on date 23/09/2021 should be mentioned.
8. The record with regard to this selection process will be maintained for three months from the date of declaration of result of this advertisement.
9. Candidates should send duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Pay order / Demand Draft
10. Post Code and Post applied for must be clearly written on the envelope, while forwarding application and attested copies of supporting document.
11. Candidates are requested to retain a copy of duly filled application form & other testimonials with them.
12. Incomplete applications and those not supported by self attested copies of certificates, Pay order / Demand Draft are liable to be summarily rejected.
13. Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Company is not responsible for any postal delay.
14. The decision of the Company in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
15. The Company reserves the right to modify or cancel the Advertisement / Selection process fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will not be notified or intimated to the candidates.
16. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to their selection / recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFIED.
17. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter (s) or claims or dispute arising out of this recruitment and or out of this advertisement can be instituted only at Mumbai and Courts/Tribunals/Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited Recruitment
About Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
Mahagenco has the highest overall generation capacity and the highest thermal installed capacity amongst all the state power generation utilities in the country. In terms of installed capacity, it is the second highest generation company after NTPC.
Mahagenco has the generation capacity of 11657 MW. It was established by the government of Maharashtra with the principal objective of engaging in the business of generation of electricity, & mahagenco produces the cheapest power for consumers in the state.
Mahagenco is committed to expanding the generation capacity to meet the ever-growing power supply need of Maharashtra. Mahagenco generates power for more than 1,50,00,000 end consumers in Maharashtra at economical and affordable rates.
Mahagenco believes in quality management.
Mahagenco recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Driver. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 4th Class with Driving Licence for a great career at Mahagenco.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 11 vacancies in total. Engineer: 11 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Engineer: INR 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in State Power Generation Co. Ltd. PRAKASHGAD Plot No. G9 Bandra (East) ., Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021