Govt Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment 2021-2022 mcc.kerala.gov.in MCC Jobs. Latest Job: Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Invites Application for Technician Nuclear Medicine Recruitment 2020.
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Invites Application for Technician Nuclear Medicine Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 4192/Estt/14/MCC
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
invites applications for recruitment of Technician Nuclear Medicine
Technician Nuclear Medicine
Thalassery, Kannur, 670103 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology/ DMRIT (Diploma in Medical Radioisotope Techniques) or PG Diploma in Nuclear Medicine Technology with Two year experience in Nuclear Medicine in a Cancer Centre or Medical College or a multispecialty Hospital with Nuclear Medicine facility or a dedicated Nuclear Medicine establishment with at least Gamma Camera and PET-CT scan. Should have working knowledge in Computer Operation. Training period (after qualification) in MCC /RCC/CCRC in concerned area will be considered as requisite experience
9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Age Limit: Below 35 years as on 01.01.2020
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website www.mccc.kerala.gov.in 2. Please assure that you have the following, before proceeding to Online Registration. Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications; Maximum Image Size: 30Kb, Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px, Image Type: .jpg format. Demand Draft (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST category and Rs.750/- for others) drawn in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery payable at Thalassery, towards application fee. 3. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 04.30 PM on 25/09/2020. 4. Community certificate and non creamy layer certificate from Tahsildar/Village Officer should be submitted along with the application. 5. Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from MCC website, along with original Demand Draft as application fee and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, without fail, so as to reach on or before 05/10/2020 till 4.30 PM. Applications not complying with any of the above will be rejected. 6. The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of TECHNICIAN- NUCLEAR MEDICINE (on Permanent basis)
Published on: 29 September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Technician Nuclear Medicine - ( 3 Posts) Posts||5th October 2020||Thalassery, Kannur|
|Lab Technician - ( 3 Posts) Posts||10th July 2020||Thlassery, Kannur|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Technician - Nuclear Medicine - ( 3 Posts) Posts||20th June 2020||Thalassery, Kannur|
|Senior Resident - ( 14 Posts) Posts||25th April 2020||Thalassery, Kannur|
|Technician - Clinical Lab - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd April 2020 (Tentative)||Thalassery, Kannur|
|Technician - Nuclear Medicine - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th December 2019||Thalassery, Kannur|
|Lecturer (Non-Teaching) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th October 2019||Thalassery, Kannur|
|Technician (Nuclear Medicine) - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Professor - ( Not Specified) Posts||10th October 2019||Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery|
|Assistant Professor - ( Not Specified) Posts|
|Senior Resident - ( 13 Posts) Posts||7th September 2019||Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery|
|Research Associate - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st June 2019||Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery|
|Senior House Surgeon - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th March 2019||Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery|
|Associate Professor - ( Not Specified) Posts||31st December 2018||Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery|
|Assistant Professor - ( Not Specified) Posts|
|Endoscopy Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th December 2018||Moozhikkara (P.O), Kannur|
|Staff Nurse Grade-II - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th October 2018||Moozhikkara (P.O), Kannur|
|Blood Bank Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th October 2018||Moozhikkara (P.O), Kannur|
|Pharmacist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th September 2018||Moozhikkara (P.O), Kannur|
|Assistant Pharmacist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th August 2018||Thalassery, Kannur|
|Liaison Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th June 2018||Thalassery, Kannur|
|Fellowship - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2018||Kannur, Kerala Last Date: 30th June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: MS/DNB in Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) or DLO MS/DNB (General Surgery) MDS (Maxillo facial Surgery). Pay Scale: INR 10000-48000/- Per Month Age Limit: As Per Rules. Application fee: Rs. 2|
|Professor Cum Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th May 2018||Kannur, Kerala Last Date: 28th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidate Should have M.Sc Nursing. Desirable: Ph.D (N). Experience: 15 years of experience after MSc - Nursing. Out of which 12 years should be teaching experience with minimum of 5 years in collegiate programme. Pay Scale: INR 95000/- Per Month Age Limit: As Per Rules. How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for a walk in interview between 10am and 11am on 12 April 2018 at Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Blood Bank Counsellor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th March 2018||Kannur, Kerala Last Date: 14th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: MSW/MA Psychology/MSc Psychology/M.Sc Sociology OR Graduate in Psychology/Sociology with minimum 3 years experience in the field of HIV & AIDS. Pay Scale: INR 13000/- Per Month Age Limit: 36 Years. How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for a walk in interview between 10 am and 11am on 14th March 2018 at Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Medical Records Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th March 2018||Kannur, Kerala Last Date: 10th March 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Sc with Diploma in Hospital Documentation/ Medical records Technology or equivalent. Pay Scale: INR 22000/- Per Month Age Limit: Below 35 years. How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for a walk in interview between 10 am and 11am on 05 March 2018 at Malabar Cancer Centre|
|Hospital Administrator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th January 2018|
About Malabar Cancer Centre Recruitment
About Malabar Cancer Centre
Malabar Cancer Center (MCC) Kodiyeri, Kerala was established on 1st March 2001, Its an autonomous center under Health and Family Welfare Department (HFWD), Government of Kerala.The aim of Center is to provide one of the best cancer treatment in the Country.
The vision & mission Center is to provide state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic Services to the patient's, Its scope also encompasses registering the tumor burden in the population, prevention through awareness drive solving the local medical problem through research and training of Medical Students and imparting knowledge to the medical fraternity.
MCC has Postgraduate Institute of Oncology, they offer certificate courses in the discipline of, Medical Radiology, Head & Neck Oncology, High Precision Radiotherapy, Surgical Oncology, Cancer Pain and Palliative Medicine, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Technician Nuclear Medicine: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technician Nuclear Medicine?
The Payscale is as follows Technician Nuclear Medicine: INR9300,
When can I can apply for Technician Nuclear Medicine job at Malabar Cancer Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Thalassery, Kannur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technician Nuclear Medicine, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2020
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts