Mangalore University Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: MU/3 EST 3Y2014-15
invites applications for recruitment of Medical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have MBBS from a Recognized university. Desirable: Postgraduate degree in General Medicine or Diploma in General Medicine with 2 years experience in a reputed Hospital.
52640/- Per Month
Age Limit: SC ST/CAT - 38 years, OBC - 36 years, GM - 33 years
How to Apply:
Application are invited for the Post of a Medical officer on payment of consolidated salary of Rs 52.640/- p. m. in the University Purely on temporary basis for a period of 06 Months or until further orders whichever earlier from duly qualified candidates belonging to Indian Nationality so as to reach the Registrar. Mangalore University, Administrative Building, Mangalagangothri - 574199 D.K.. Karnataka on or before 30.11.2020
Published on: 9th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mangalore University Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Medical Officer - ( 01 Posts) Posts||30th November 2020||Mangalagangothri, Dakshina Kannada|
|Library Assistant - ( 5 Posts) Posts||11th February 2020||Mangalagangotri, Mangalore|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th December 2019||Mangalagangothri, Dakshina Kannada|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16 October 2019||Chikka Aluvara, Kodagu|
|Programme Coordinator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th August 2019||Mangalore University, Mangalore|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2019||Mangalagangotri, Mangalore|
About Mangalore University Recruitment
About Mangalore University
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Medical Officer: 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Medical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Medical Officer: INR52640,
When can I can apply for Medical Officer job at Mangalore University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Mangalagangothri, Dakshina Kannada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Medical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2020
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2020
- National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Invites Application for 6 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Kamarajar Port Limited Invites Application for 5 Pilot Recruitment 2021
- Repco Bank Invites Application for 10 Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPSC Invites Application for 15 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Raipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Job Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021