MANIT Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|MANIT Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech, MCA, M.Phil/Ph.D, MPA
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Declaration of List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview Will be notified later through the Institute Website and Email.
2. Short listing will be done on the basis of Percentage & Previous Nork Experience.
3. Only Online Applications submitted using the above link will be considered for short listing for the interview.
How to Apply:
1) Please Upload Class 10, Class 12 , Graduation, Post Graduation Marksheets in the Document Upload Section of this Google Form.(Please Fill form through GMail Login)
2) Percent Conversion of Grade should be specified and the proof of conversion factor should be shown at time of interview.
3) Interested Candidates can apply through the above Google Form Link.
4) Last Date to Submit Online Application Form 5 TH October 2021
5) The appointment will be purely on contract basis, and the selected candidate cannot claim regular position and any benefit other than the consolidated salary.
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Recruitment
About Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal is a public technical university located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. It is part of a group of publicly funded institutions in India known as National Institutes of Technology.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology was established in the year 1960. It is located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology provides Undergraduates courses in all engineering fields, Postgraduate courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Technology (M.Tech) and Ph.D. in relevant fields, as well as other Master degrees. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Registrar, Assistant Registrar (Audit), Deputy Librarian, Guest Faculty, Lab Engineer, Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master degree in any discipline, Master degree in Engineering/Business Administration/Science/Arts/Commerce, Master's degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation, BE in Electronics and Comm. Engg + M.Tech/ME/ MS Research (two-year program) in VLSI Design/Embedded systems or ME/M.Tech in Digital Communication/Computer Science/Computer Engineering with specialization in VLSI Design, BE/B. Tech in Electronics and Comm. Engg + Knowledge of VLSI design tools and Linux (OS), B.Tech/M.Sc./M.Sc.Tech./M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Textile Engineering/Environmental Science/ Chemistry, for a great career at Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bhopal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Agricultural Field Operator Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport Invites Application for Senior CAD Technician / CAD Technician Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Social Media Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT) Invites Application for System Software Support Engineer and Database Support Engineer Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021