MGCUB Invites Application for Officer on Special Duty Recruitment 2020
Mahatma Gandhi Central University Bihar (MGCUB)
invites applications for recruitment of Officer on Special Duty
Officer on Special Duty
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: A Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale. Desirable Qualifications with anyone of the following: Preference will be given to candidates with:
i. Experience of administrative practices, human resource management, statutory functions and academic activities of Universities/R&D institutions.
ii. Experience of handling legal matters
iii. Experience of IT applications in administrative matters.
As per GoI norms
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Walk-in-Interview on 27th January 2020 (Monday) AT 11:00 AM, 12:00 Noon Venue of Walk-in-Interview Mahatma Gandhi Central University Dr Ambedkar Administrative Building Near OP Thana, Raghunathpur Motihari - 845401, District - East Champaran, Bihar. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview. Candidates desirous of appearing in the Walk-in-Interview are advised to send a scanned copy of their application form through email only on or before 25th January 2020 (Saturday) at email@example.com
Published on: 9th January 2020
Date of Interview: 27th January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
MGCU Recruitment for following posts:
About MGCU Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Officer on Special Duty: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Officer on Special Duty?
The Payscale is as follows Officer on Special Duty: INRAs per GoI norms,
When can I can apply for Officer on Special Duty job at MGCU
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Raghunathpur Motihari, East Champaran
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Officer on Special Duty, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th January, 2020
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts