Govt Ministry Of Culture Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Ministry Of Culture Recruitment 2021-2022 indiaculture.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: South Central Zone Cultural Centre (SCZCC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021.
Ministry of Culture is a ministry which looks after preservation and promotion of art and culture across the country. Ministry of Culture headquarters is located at Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi. Ministry of Culture recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Cashier, Director General, Senior Manager, Manager (F & A), Administrative-Cum-Accounts Officer, Lecturer, Stenographers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Indian History or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Sanskrit or Palli or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic, Bachelor Degree, Master's degree in Museology or History of Art or History or Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Chemistry, MA/Ph.D in Conservation of Agriculture/Creative Industries and Crafts/Museum Studies/Conservation of Art and Heritage/Heritage Management/History/Anthropology/Archaeology/History of Arts/Performing Arts/Social Science, Graduate in any Subject + Computer Skills, Bachelor Degree preferably in Commerce or Economics as a major subject, Master's Degree in Library Science, proficient in Computer + shorthand speed of 80 wpm in English and a typing speed of 40 wpm in English, on computers, for a great career at Ministry of Culture.
Ministry Of Culture Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2020
Ministry Of Culture
invites applications for recruitment of Director (Conservation)
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi, 110115 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: possessing a degree in Science and Chemistry as one of the subjects with 10 years experience of application of Science in restoration/conservation of museum materials in general and of art objects (Inorganic and organic) in particular in an Institution.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Ministry Of Culture office. Send your fully filled applications to
Under Secretary to the Government of lndia
Room No. 210-D Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road
Published on: 22nd August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry Of Culture Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th March 2021||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Director (Central Secretariat Library) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th November 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Director (Conservation) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd September 2020||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi|
|Programme Executive - ( 3 Posts) Posts||17th January 2020||Medical College Road, Thanjavur|
|Assistant Programme Executive - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th January 2020|
|Junior Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
About Ministry Of Culture Recruitment
About Ministry Of Culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director (Conservation): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director (Conservation)?
The Payscale is as follows Director (Conservation): INR15600,
When can I can apply for Director (Conservation) job at Ministry Of Culture
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director (Conservation), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2020
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Cochin University Science And Technology (CUSAT) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 7 Masseur Recruitment 2021
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Centre For The Arts (IGNCA) Invites Application for Programme Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Chennai Invites Application for 6 Faculty (Consultant) Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) Invites Application for 8 Data Manager, Lab Technician and Various Posts
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Invites Application for 12 Finance Head and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021