Govt Ministry Of Culture Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Ministry Of Culture Recruitment 2021-2022 indiaculture.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: South Central Zone Cultural Centre (SCZCC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021.
Ministry of Culture is a ministry which looks after preservation and promotion of art and culture across the country. Ministry of Culture headquarters is located at Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi. Ministry of Culture recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Cashier, Director General, Senior Manager, Manager (F & A), Administrative-Cum-Accounts Officer, Lecturer, Stenographers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Indian History or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Sanskrit or Palli or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic, Bachelor Degree, Master's degree in Museology or History of Art or History or Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Chemistry, MA/Ph.D in Conservation of Agriculture/Creative Industries and Crafts/Museum Studies/Conservation of Art and Heritage/Heritage Management/History/Anthropology/Archaeology/History of Arts/Performing Arts/Social Science, Graduate in any Subject + Computer Skills, Bachelor Degree preferably in Commerce or Economics as a major subject, Master's Degree in Library Science, proficient in Computer + shorthand speed of 80 wpm in English and a typing speed of 40 wpm in English, on computers, for a great career at Ministry of Culture.
Ministry Of Culture Invites Application for Director (Central Secretariat Library) Recruitment 2020
Ministry Of Culture
invites applications for recruitment of Director (Central Secretariat Library)
Director (Central Secretariat Library)
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi, 110001 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Masters' Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute.
Experience: Twelve years' professional experience in a Library under Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory organization or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
123100-215900/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The application with all necessary documents may be forwarded in the name of Under Secretary (Library), Ministry of Culture, Shastri Bhawan, CSL Building, 1st Floor, New Delhi.
Published on: 3rd October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry Of Culture Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th March 2021||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Director (Central Secretariat Library) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th November 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Director (Conservation) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd September 2020||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi|
|Programme Executive - ( 3 Posts) Posts||17th January 2020||Medical College Road, Thanjavur|
|Assistant Programme Executive - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th January 2020|
|Junior Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
About Ministry Of Culture Recruitment
About Ministry Of Culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director (Central Secretariat Library): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director (Central Secretariat Library)?
The Payscale is as follows Director (Central Secretariat Library): INR123100,
When can I can apply for Director (Central Secretariat Library) job at Ministry Of Culture
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director (Central Secretariat Library), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th November, 2020
- PGIMER Chandigarh Invites Application for 3 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 15 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Chief Manager Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Surveyor, Farm Manager and Various Posts
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 9 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 83 Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021