Govt Ministry Of Culture Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Ministry Of Culture Recruitment 2021-2022 indiaculture.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: South Central Zone Cultural Centre (SCZCC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021.
Ministry of Culture is a ministry which looks after preservation and promotion of art and culture across the country. Ministry of Culture headquarters is located at Shastri Bhavan, New Delhi. Ministry of Culture recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Cashier, Director General, Senior Manager, Manager (F & A), Administrative-Cum-Accounts Officer, Lecturer, Stenographers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Indian History or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Sanskrit or Palli or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic, Bachelor Degree, Master's degree in Museology or History of Art or History or Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or Chemistry, MA/Ph.D in Conservation of Agriculture/Creative Industries and Crafts/Museum Studies/Conservation of Art and Heritage/Heritage Management/History/Anthropology/Archaeology/History of Arts/Performing Arts/Social Science, Graduate in any Subject + Computer Skills, Bachelor Degree preferably in Commerce or Economics as a major subject, Master's Degree in Library Science, proficient in Computer + shorthand speed of 80 wpm in English and a typing speed of 40 wpm in English, on computers, for a great career at Ministry of Culture.
South Central Zone Cultural Centre (SCZCC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
South Central Zone Cultural Centre (SCZCC), Ministry of Culture
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Civil Lines, Nagpur, 440001 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Possessing Bachelor Degree.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ administrative experience in running cultural institution(s).
37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.8700/-
Age Limit: Not exceeding 65 years
How to Apply:
The application complete in all respect should reach the Office of Hon’ble Governor of Maharashtra, Raj Bhawan, Mumbai within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. The application forms and other details are available on the website of the Ministry of Culture: www.indiaculture.nic.in and SCZCC: sczcc.gov.in.
Published on: 5th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry Of Culture Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th March 2021||Civil Lines, Nagpur|
|Director (Central Secretariat Library) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||18th November 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Director (Conservation) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd September 2020||Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi|
|Programme Executive - ( 3 Posts) Posts||17th January 2020||Medical College Road, Thanjavur|
|Assistant Programme Executive - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th January 2020|
|Junior Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
About Ministry Of Culture Recruitment
About Ministry Of Culture
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR37400,
When can I can apply for Director job at Ministry Of Culture
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Civil Lines, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th March, 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IIM Kashipur Invites Application for Academic Assistant / Associate Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Home Affairs (MHA) Invites Application for 14 Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Invites Application for Biomass Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Punjab (CUP) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Invites Application for Senior Researcher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Nashik (NHM Nashik) Invites Application for 50 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 22 Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collector Office Dantewada Invites Application for 5 Peon, Assistant and Various Posts
- CMHO Sukma Invites Application for 79 Staff Nurse, DEO and Various Posts