MoES Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Under Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|MoES Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||(As on the normal closing date - not on the closing date meant for remote areas: For Direct Recruitment- Preferably below 56 years. Relaxation can be considered in respect of exceptionally qualified or/and experienced candidates. For Deputation -Below 58 years|
|Experience||21 - 25 years|
|Salary||182200 - 224100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||06 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Ph.D in Natural Science or Engineering/Technology with either Master's degree in Natural science or Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university/Institute.
Experience: 21 years' experience in research and development in relevant field such as Ocean Science/Oceanography/Marine Sciences/Polar Science/Cryosphere as evidenced by research papers/reports/patents.
182200 - 224100(Per Month)
Age Limit: (As on the normal closing date - not on the closing date meant for remote areas: For Direct Recruitment- Preferably below 56 years. Relaxation can be considered in respect of exceptionally qualified or/and experienced candidates. For Deputation -Below 58 years
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply:
1. Persons interested in this post are requested to send their application in the pro-forma. The application complete in all respects should be addressed to the Under Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
2. And should reach within 6 weeks (42 days) (60 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) from the publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
3. MoES may also invite nominations from the leading scientists/experts, scientific departments/ organizations for consideration for the post. Details and format relating to the post may be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Earth Sciences i.e. www.moes.gov.in & Department of Personnel & Training www.persmin.gov.in
4. Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain paper (A-4 size 210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed format.
(a) Candidates working in Government/Semi-Government Department/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous/statutory organization should apply through proper channel.
(b) Copies of certificates in support of educational qualifications, date of birth, disability (OH, PH), community (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates only) and experience should be attached with the application Candidates will have to produce the original certificates as and when required.
(c) Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection shal be entertained.
(d) Completed applications should be sent to the Deputy Secretary (Estt.), Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003, by Registered Post in a cover super scribed "Application for the Post of Director, NCPOR, Goa" within 42 days (60 days for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News. This advertisement is also available on DoP&T's website www.persmin.nic.ir MOES website www.moes.gov.in & NCPOR website http://www.ncpor.gov.in.
1. The Ministry reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. If the number of applications received in response to advertisement is large, it shall not be convenient/possible for the Assessment Board to interview all the candidates. The Ministry reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of desirable qualifications and/or experience. No correspondence shall be entertained with candidates who are not called for interview/selected for appointment. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
3. Experience will be counted after completion of essential academic qualifications.
Published on: 06 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Scientist-G - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th April 2021||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Director General - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th February 2019||Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road|
|Project Scientist-B - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th October 2018||Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road|
|Project Scientist-C - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Scientist-C - ( 3 Posts) Posts||29th June 2018||Prithvi Bhavan, Lodhi Road|
|Scientist-D - ( 19 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Scientist-C - ( 09 Posts) Posts||29th June 2018|
|Scientist-E - ( 4 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Ministry of Earth Sciences Recruitment
About Ministry of Earth Sciences
The Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), under the Government of India, is mandated to provide services for weather, climate, ocean and coastal state, hydrology, seismology, and natural hazards; to explore and harness marine living and non-living resources in a sustainable manner for the country and to explore the three poles of the Earth (Arctic, Antarctic and Himalayas).
MoES was formerly the Department of Ocean Development (DOD), which was created in July 1981 as a part of the Cabinet Secretariat directly under the charge of the Prime Minister of India. It came into existence as a separate department in March 1982. The erstwhile DOD functioned as a nodal institution for organizing, coordinating and promoting ocean development activities in the country. The Government of India notified DOD as the Ministry of Ocean Development in February 2006.
Ministry of Earth Sciences was established in the year 2006. It was formed by the merger of the India Meteorological Department (IMD), the National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting (NCMRWF), the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune, Earth Risk Evaluation Centre (EREC), and the Ministry of Ocean Development. The function of Ministry of Earth Sciences is to look after Atmospheric Sciences, Ocean Science & Technology and Seismology. Ministry of Earth Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Multitasking Staff, Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Personal Assistant, Project Scientist, Junior Research Fellow, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer (Librarian), Accountant, Admin Officer, Stenographer, Project Scientist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's degree in Geophysics/Seismology, Matriculation, Bachelor's Degree, Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) + Stenography speed at 35 w.p.m in English, Bachelor's Degree (English as a subject in Graduation) + Stenography speed at 80 w.p.m in English, Master's Degree in Meteorology / Oceanography / Atmospheric Science / Physics/ Geophysics / Mathematics / Applied Mathematics/ Statistics, Bachelors Degree in Library Science, Matriculation + Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English or Hindi, Graduate in any Discipline + knowledge of computer, Master's degree in Chemical Oceanography / Marine Biology / Marine Sciences / Environmental Science / Computer Applications, for a great career at Ministry of Earth Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR 182200 - 224100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Ministry of Earth Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021