Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Invites Application for Despatch Rider Recruitment 2021
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
invites applications for recruitment of Despatch Rider
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Announced Job Notification For Despatch Rider Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Despatch Rider|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||2 - 15 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board or University. Possession of valid driving license for Motor-Cycle or Auto Rickshaw. Knowledge of Motor-Cycle or Auto Rickshaw mechanism. Two years' experience in driving Motor-Cycle/Auto Rickshaw. Ability to read English and Hindi or Regional Language of the area in which the concerned organization is situated.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply:
1. Applications of only those officials, whose services could be spared immediately on their selection, may be forwarded in the prescribed pro-forma, given duly signed by Controlling alongwith documents mentioned below to the undersigned within a period of 30 days from the date of publication of this Advt. in the Employment News:
a) Annual Performance Appraisal Reports/Work and Conduct Repot of preceding five years.
b) Vigilance Certificate.
c) Integrity certificate.
d) Copy of driving license.
2. Applications received after the expiry of the prescribed period and/or found to be incomplete in any manner will not be considered for selection to the post. Candidates once selected, will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
3. In addition to the above, it may be noted that the period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Despatch Rider - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24 October 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Despatch Rider - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th October 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th June 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Hindi Translator (Junior) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th March 2021||Shastri Bhavan, Chennai|
|Canteen Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th June 2019||“A” Wing, Shastri Bhawan|
|Regional Officer - ( 6 Posts) Posts||19th October 2018||A-Wing, Shastri Bhavan|
|Junior Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th July 2018||26, Haddows Road|
|Store Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th June 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 14th June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Experience: 5 years' experience in purchase|
About Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment
About Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is one among the early Ministries set up after India’s Independence and Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel was India’s first Minister for Information and Broadcasting.
The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is one of the vital Ministries that represent the face of the government in reaching out to the masses. The Ministry is entrusted with the task of disseminating information about government policies, schemes and programmes through the different medium of mass communication covering radio, television, press, social media, printed publicity like booklets; posters, outdoor publicity including through traditional modes of communication such as dance, drama, folk recitals, puppet shows etc. The Ministry is also the focal point as regards policy matters related to private broadcasting sector, administering of the public broadcasting service- Prasar Bharati, multi-media advertising and publicity of the policies and programmes of the Union Government, film promotion and certification and regulation of print media.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is a branch of the Government of India for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to information, broadcasting, the press and films in the country. The Censor Board of India is the other important body under Ministry of Information and Broadcasting being responsible for the regulation of motion pictures shown in the country. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Secretary, Regional Officer, Assistant Regional Officer, Stenographer, Accountant, Sr. Personal Assistant, Junior Booker, Field Publicity Assistant, Additional Regional Officer, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Deputy Director, Regional Officer, Senior Administrative Officer, Driver (Ordinary Grade). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree, Graduation + Possessing a Speed of 100 Words per Minute in Stenography (English/Hindi), Matriculation, Graduation + familiar with operation of Audio Visual Equipment/Public Address System, Master's Degree in Hindi / English, Matriculation / SSC + Must possess a valid license for driving motor vehicles, for a great career at Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Despatch Rider: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Despatch Rider, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Despatch Rider: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Despatch Rider, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Despatch Rider, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021