Department of Justice Invites Application for Program Associate Recruitment 2021
Department of Justice
invites applications for recruitment of Program Associate (Legal)
Program Associate (Legal)
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree in Law (3/5 year course)
Experience: Minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience in practice of law. Work experience in the social/ development sector is preferable, with experience of working with partners including NGOs, Social enterprises etc.
45000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Details including Terms of Reference are available on the Department's website www.doj.gov.in. Remuneration indicated is all inclusive & consolidated and no additional benefits like Pension, Accommodation, CGHS benefits etc. are payable. Eligible candidates may send their applications by 16th Oct 2021 in prescribed format only with self attested copies of certificates, qualification and experience only through email at email@example.com.
Published on: 9th October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Law & Justice Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Program Associate (Legal) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th October 2021||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Bearer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||05 September 2021||-, New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Senior Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th December 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant (Legal) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||26th November 2020||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Project Coordinator - ( 7 Posts) Posts||7th June 2019||Mansingh Road, New Delhi|
|Project Assistant - ( 4 Posts) Posts|
About Ministry of Law & Justice Recruitment
About Ministry of Law & Justice
Ministry of Law and Justice is the oldest limb of the Government of India dating back to 1833 when the Charter Act 1833 enacted by the British Parliament. The said Act vested for the first time legislative power in a single authority, namely the Governor General in Council. By virtue of this authority and the authority vested under him under section 22 of the Indian Councils Act 1861 the Governor General in Council enacted laws for the country from 1834 to 1920. After the commencement of the Government of India Act 1919 the legislative power was exercised by the Indian Legislature constituted thereunder. The Government of India Act 1919 was followed by the Government of India Act 1935. With the passing of the Indian Independence Act 1947 India became a Dominion and the Dominion Legislature made laws from 1947 to 1949 under the provisions of section 100 of the Government of India Act 1935 as adapted by the India (Provisional Constitution) Order 1947. Under the Constitution of India which came into force on the 26th January 1950 the legislative power is vested in Parliament.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Program Associate (Legal): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Program Associate (Legal)?
The Payscale is as follows Program Associate (Legal): INR45000,
When can I can apply for Program Associate (Legal) job at Ministry of Law & Justice
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Program Associate (Legal), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021