Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) Invites Application for 73 Health Inspector Recruitment 2021
Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW)
invites applications for recruitment of Health Inspector
Number of Vacancy: 73 Posts
(i) Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or institute;
(ii) Diploma in Sanitary Inspector or diploma in Health Inspector or diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector from a recognized Board or University; Or
(i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or institute.
(ii) Diploma in Sanitary Inspector or diploma in Health Inspector or diploma in Sanitary Health Inspector from a recognized Board or University;
(iii) Two years experience in dealing with Sanitisation works in any recognized organization.
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
(1) Application should be neatly typed in A4 Size Paper.
(2) Attested copies of all documents (Birth, Caste Certificate, Educational Certificate, 10th Class mark sheet, Experience Certificate, etc.) must be attached with the application. Complete application in a sealed envelope with a superscript "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF HEALTH INSPECTOR" on the envelope along with a self-addressed envelope of 25cm x 10cm size with the stamp of Rs. 25 should reach by post within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement at Address: Deputy Director (A&V), Room No. 750-A Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi- 110108.
(3) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
(4) Interview will be conducted for screening of the candidates.
(5) Mere fulfilling the eligibility will not be a guarantee for calling further and the decision of Competent Authority in accepting or rejecting any application will be final. Only short-listed candidates will be intimated further.
(6) No. of posts to be filled-up may decrease or increase at the discretion of the Competent Authority / Appointing Authority.
(7) The recruitment process can be canceled/suspended at any stage by the competent authority.
(8) No TA/DA is admissible for appearing at the interview.
(9) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. This Job Source is Employment News 19 - 25 June 2021, Page No.3
Published on: 19th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant (Retired Staff) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||11th March 2021||Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Senior Technical Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||28th October 2020||Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Consultant Technical (NPPMBI) - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Consultant IEC - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th October 2020|
|Consultant (Trauma & Burns) - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Professor cum Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th December 2020||Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - ( 31 Posts) Posts||20th September 2020||Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Nursing Adviser - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th December 2018||Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Assistant Computer Programmer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th November 2018||Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Junior Health Economist - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th May 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 30th May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: 1st class Masters in Public Health from any recognised University with Science/Medical background. Hands on experience on Health Technology related work or Health Economics. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word|
|Programme Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Assistant Editor (English) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th June 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 28th June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: (i) Bachelor's degree in Journalism or Mass Communication from any recognised University; or (ii) Bachelor's degree with English as a subject from any recognised University and possessing a diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication of one year from a recognised University or Institute. Desirable: (i) Two years of experience in journalism work in English in a newspaper or news agency or experience of publicity/work in a public organization or Government organization. Pay Scale: INR 44900-142400/- Per Month Age Limit: 56 years. How to Apply: Applications should be sent to Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) office. Send your fully filled applications to (A.K. Gupta) Under Secretary to the Government of India Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department of Health & Family Welfare Nirman Bhawan|
|Senior Library and Information Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th June 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 28th June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: (i) Master's Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized University or Institute. (ii) Ten years' professional experience in a library of Central Government or State Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or University or Recognised Research Institute or Educational Institutes. Desirable:- (i) One year experience of computerizing library activities in a library under Central/ State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Statutory or Autonomous Organisations. (ii) One year professional experience in indexing work of health services literature. (iii) Diploma in computer applications from a recognised university or Institute. Pay Scale: INR 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/- Age Limit: 56 years. How to Apply: Applications should be sent to Ministry Of Health Family Welfare (MOHFW) office. Send your fully filled applications to (A.K. Gupta) Under Secretary to the Government of India Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Department of Health & Family Welfare Nirman Bhawan|
|Assistant Programme Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th June 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 28th June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree from a recognised University or equivalent. Experience: Two years’ experience in work related to management|
|Assistant General Manager - (Procurement) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||29th January 2018|
|Assistant General Manager - (Logistics & Supply Chain) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th January 2018|
About Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Recruitment
About Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare comprises of the following departments - Department of Health & Family Welfare, Department of AYUSH, Department of Health Research,Department of AIDS Control
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 73 vacancies in total. Health Inspector: 73 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Health Inspector?
The Payscale is as follows Health Inspector: INRLevel-6,
When can I can apply for Health Inspector job at Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Health Inspector, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th August, 2021
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Invites Application for 61 Manager, Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 425 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Invites Application for 10 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- ASRB Invites Application for 65 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- PSSSB Invites Application for 659 Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1191 Intelligence Assistant, Constable Recruitment 2021
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 16 Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 35 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 33 Musician Sailors Recruitment 2021
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Manager and Various Vacancy
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Invites Application for 66 Graduate Engineer and Various Vacancy
- NIT Meghalaya Invites Application for 10 Teaching Vacancy