Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
Department of Science and Technology
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi, 110016 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Department of Science and Technology Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not more than 35 years as on the closing date of the Advertisement/Notice.|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||28 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: raduate Degree in the discipline of Engineering/ Post Graduate in Geography, Geoinformatics/Geospatial Science or Data Science.
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years as on the closing date of the Advertisement/Notice.
Applications received in response to advertisement will be scrutinized and shortlisted applicants will be called for a personal interaction and documents verification with original documents. Based on qualification, experiences & outcome of personal interaction, the candidate will be selected.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates desirous of applying for engagement mentioned above may submit their application as per the format provided to Under Secretary, Estt.II Section, Department of Science & Technology, Technology Bhavan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi - 110016, or email at email@example.com within 45 days from date of publication of this advertisement.
2. Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. DST shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of the postal department for delivery of application even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
3. Advertisement No. DST/A-12024/04/2021
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Mission Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st June 2021||New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th April 2021||New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi|
|Staff Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th July 2019||New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi|
|Secretary - ( 1 Posts) Posts||9th July 2018||5 & 5A, Lower Ground Floor|
|Scientific Attache - ( 2 Posts) Posts||7th March 2018|
About Ministry of Science & Technology Recruitment
About Ministry of Science & Technology
India is one of the top-ranking countries in the field of basic research. Indian Science has come to be regarded as one of the most powerful instruments of growth and development, especially in the emerging scenario and competitive economy. In the wake of the recent developments and the new demands that are being placed on the S&T system, it is necessary for us to embark on some major science projects which have relevance to national needs and which will also be relevant for tomorrow's technology. The Department of Science & Technology plays a pivotal role in promotion of science & technology in the country. The department has wide ranging activities ranging from promoting high end basic research and development of cutting edge technologies on one hand to service the technological requirements of the common man through development of appropriate skills and technologies on the other.
The Ministry of Science and Technology is charged with formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to science and technology in the country. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi. The ministry includes the following departments: Department of Biotechnology, Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Department of Science & Technology. Ministry of Science & Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Junior Documentation Officer, Radio Mechanic - Cum - Operator, Staff Officer, Scientist, Library Clerk, Protocol Assistant, Cashier, Data Entry Operator, Guest Manager, Junior Technical Assistant, Chief Executive Officer, Interpreter (Russian), Scientific Attache. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master's Degree in Science or Diploma in Library Science, Diploma in Radio Engineering / Telecommunications, Master's Degree in Natural / Agricultural Sciences or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine, Matriculate + Certificate in Library Science, Bachelor's Degree in Science or Mathematics or Statistics, Doctorate in Natural or Agricultural Science, Master's Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or geography or geology or Computer Applications, degree in Science and diploma to Interpreter-ship standard in Russian, Master's degree in Science or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology, for a great career at Ministry of Science & Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Young Professional: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Ministry of Science & Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Laboratory/field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Chennai Invites Application for Resource Person Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021